Customer Service 866.965.0400

New Bamboo T-shirt

Haven't seen any comments on these shirts yet but got mine today and figured i would try it out. It was a perfect day to try it out to. I first set out to get my bedrug bed liner tackled since i did paint yesterday. So i take the new shirt out of the package and i'm already impressed. The material is very lightweight and super soft, it's black which goes with my truck and fits like a dream. So i set out and immediately im sweating profusely due to the 115 degree heat index yet my area covered by the shirt is breathing fine and actually somewhat cooler. So 1hr into i;m pretty well drenched and bedrug is clean:thumbsup:. Take a break grab a brew and write this and already the shirt feels dry and ready for more detailing. I am happy with this and my only comment would be i would like to see a polo style shirt in the near future. Great shirt Adam's team:thumbsup: Now i'm off to do the engine bay which has never been done since i bought the truck, i'll post something on that here shortly.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'm working on it guys. I will be taking some of the stuff with me to Auburn next week to look at, and hopefully come up with some ideas that the team here can agree will at least meet your expectations of a Polo, Hat, Mechanic Shirt, Baby Doll T (For the Ladies, eh hem Mario) :lol:

Mook

I'm working on it guys. I will be taking some of the stuff with me to Auburn next week to look at, and hopefully come up with some ideas that the team here can agree will at least meet your expectations of a Polo, Hat, Mechanic Shirt, Baby Doll T (For the Ladies, eh hem Mario) :lol:

Mook

:bow:

Archived