Customer Service 866.965.0400

Leather Conditioner

Team Adam's

Question

Adams_MAY08-standard-Disc-PCCP.gif

Leather Conditioner

http://www.adamspolishes.com/p-66-leather-dash-conditioner-16oz.aspx

66.jpg

Looking for a perfectly dry dressing for all interior surfaces? Nourish and condition lthe dash, door panels, and leather upholstery with this thick, non-greasy lotion. Contains U.V. blocking agents and rich conditioners that leave surfaces rich, soft, and supple. Leather scented, and suitable for auto and home upholstery. New 16oz Size!

13 answers to this question

Jason, why do I not find the Leather condition in Gallons here on the webstore? Do they come in Gallons?

Steve

Hey Steve, gallons of Leather Conditioner are now special order :thumbsup:

Now, I wish this one was an item/option for the truck survival kit.......

It's totally an option! You'd have to call in to upgrade the kit with it but more than happy to mix and match our kits to ensure you get the right tools you want!

It's totally an option! You'd have to call in to upgrade the kit with it but more than happy to mix and match our kits to ensure you get the right tools you want!

I think it is too late now......I just requested Patrick to add the leather conditioner for me. So does that mean I also get the free bottle of interior cleaner? :rockon: lol

We'd still be happy to upgrade you if the order has not shipped and we'd just charge you the difference between the VRT and the Leather Conditioner.

I think Patrick sent you guys an email about it......can you just add the conditioner for me? I wish I would have gotten the swirl remover also......I wish I would have bought EVERYTHING you guys have! This is the order number, can you let me know sir?

Order Number: 115768

Thanks!

I think Patrick sent you guys an email about it......can you just add the conditioner for me? I wish I would have gotten the swirl remover also......I wish I would have bought EVERYTHING you guys have! This is the order number, can you let me know sir?

Order Number: 115768

Thanks!

Please call me Jason! Your order has shipped (I have your tracking number if you like). Give me or Pat a call and we'll set up a way to help you out getting you the Leather Conditioner and whatever else you want. :2thumbs:

Please call me Jason! Your order has shipped (I have your tracking number if you like). Give me or Pat a call and we'll set up a way to help you out getting you the Leather Conditioner and whatever else you want. :2thumbs:

Thank you Jason, I appreciate the help!

Can this be used on perforated leather? I'm afraid that the conditioner will fill up the breathing holes on the leather and get crusted up.

It'll work great. Apply and let it sit for a few seconds then wipe the holes down with a towel a few times to absorb excess Conditioner. Should be fine!

Probably a dumb question, (okay, my dad used to tell me all the time "there are no dumb questions, only dumb people") Anyhow, when doing the interior this stuff is safe to use on the pleather, (vinyl, etc) seat surfaces also, correct?

Bruce

Probably a dumb question, (okay, my dad used to tell me all the time "there are no dumb questions, only dumb people") Anyhow, when doing the interior this stuff is safe to use on the pleather, (vinyl, etc) seat surfaces also, correct?

Bruce

i use it on every thing plastic or leather on the inside of the car, it seems to have a less shiny appearance then the VRT and has more SPF protection.:thumbsup: