Customer Service 866.965.0400

Just bought some more Product!!!

can't believe the last time i needed to place an order was back in December! :snap:

i finally ran out of APC (got another gallon), carpet cleaner, and needed a new tire applicator and wash bucket/caddy/grit guard. :willy:

my b-day is next month and all i'm asking for is adam's gift cards! hopefully i get enough to get my PC FINALLY and all the tools needed to get my paint perfect again! :pc:

does Adam's send out birthday discount codes?!?!?

can't believe the last time i needed to place an order was back in December! :snap:

i finally ran out of APC (got another gallon), carpet cleaner, and needed a new tire applicator and wash bucket/caddy/grit guard. :willy:

my b-day is next month and all i'm asking for is adam's gift cards! hopefully i get enough to get my PC FINALLY and all the tools needed to get my paint perfect again! :pc:

does Adam's send out birthday discount codes?!?!?

If Adam does send out birthday discount codes, I'll take one...my birthday is next week! I just ordered a power stick today to go with my Fender Brush, Lug Nut Brush and Boulder Blonde Boars Hair Brush I bought last weekend from Eric at Thompson Racing! Adam feel free to slip in a gallon of Green Wheel cleaner with my power stick order.. that would be a nice birthday gift! :lolsmack:

just got my stuff in.

the Merino Wool Mitt could pass for my wife's pomeranian... i think i'm going to prank her one day with it!

on the bucket caddy, is there a weight limit for when i'm sitting on it? i'm currently 260 lbs, i've lost 40 lbs since january and i'm trying to get down to 200-220.

also, i tightened the eye bolts that hold the bucket in place until the grit guard inside the bucket wouldn't turn freely anymore. this kinda bends the bucket a hair, but i'm not sure if this would be recommended or not... any thoughts?

Archived