Customer Service 866.965.0400

Two things I learned

07RS4

Question

Ok, just did a quick two bucket wash, and learned two things, nothing big, thought I would pass it on.

- When using the Turbo Stick, set your torque collar on your drill to the most sensitive while still maintaining operation. It saved me twice when it got caught in the brake caliper.

- The sheeting method to reduce drying time works awesome. This was the first time I tried it, and it's super easy and works great. It was late so I didn't want to power up the air blaster.

That's all.........

5 answers to this question

- The sheeting method to reduce drying time works awesome. This was the first time I tried it, and it's super easy and works great. It was late so I didn't want to power up the air blaster.

That's all.........

The sheeting trick does work great. It has been used for years but until the Internet it has not been widely known..along with other good washing/drying habits.

Ok, just did a quick two bucket wash, and learned two things, nothing big, thought I would pass it on.

- When using the Turbo Stick, set your torque collar on your drill to the most sensitive while still maintaining operation. It saved me twice when it got caught in the brake caliper.

That's all.........

Both of those tips are good. The Turbo Sticks won't last long if you don't turn down the torque.

Archived