Customer Service 866.965.0400

Representing Adam's at a local car show...

Here is the Camaro after some BG/Americana and some various other Adam's products at a local state car show. It was HILARIOUS, because people were coming up to me saying "so what is this your promoting out here" I just laughed and told them "I get asked SO much what I use, I just sat it out there so everyone would know" :) I need some business cards from Adam's to push business here, but I really am curious to see if there was a spike in orders form Arkansas....

adams1-1.jpg

adams2.jpg

adams3.jpg

edit: I took 2nd in Domestic Street to a ghetto'd out Michael Jordan themed orange 2010 camaro V6....?

Gee Adam them are some great pictures. Who was the photographer by chance? Must have been a pro! The orange camaro had Michael Jordan's "Air Jordan" embroderied in the headrest. That was it, the paint wasn't nealy as nice as yours.

Beautiful Camaro Adam, and congrats on the 2nd place....sometimes, judges are strange folks....I've heard many stories of people taking 2nd place to a strange-flavored ride.....maybe he was a Jordan fan from waaaaaay back?:confused:

Archived