Customer Service 866.965.0400

Wheel polish applicator for power drill

I was just thinking how nice it would be to have a cone shaped focus pad so I could use the FMP or revive on my wheels. Hands get tired just drying them I don't really want to hand polish them. Any plans to offer one?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Well I didn't realize it was patented....bummer. I guess ill have to buy that one.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

I've got one I used on my wifes chrome wheels on the Enclave with MP2 and it worked the bee's knees.

Its something we are looking into, but as Chris pointed out "Your Fathers Wife Polishes" has a pretty air tight patent on the tool.

Theres a whole story behind why we now call our wheel cleaning tool a TURBO stick and not a POWER stick centered around the same issue. Some companies would rather litigate their way to success rather than earn customers and develop quality products for detailing. Oh well...

Should have called its Adam's Super Duper "Not Your Fathers Wifes" Wheel Cleaner Tool.. yea its a lot on the label but would be cool! LOL

But would it be for cleaning the wheels or your father's wife? :lolsmack::lolsmack:

• 2 weeks later...

See now i have both the the mothers power balls and they don't work for me. They do more scratching then good... there not fine enough. I polish my hand with the microfiber pads and they work way better.... yes my hands hurt after 8 hours but its a love hate thing... hate to do it.. love the look. BTW my wheels aren't chrome there polished.

• 5 weeks later...
See now i have both the the mothers power balls and they don't work for me. They do more scratching then good... there not fine enough. I polish my hand with the microfiber pads and they work way better.... yes my hands hurt after 8 hours but its a love hate thing... hate to do it.. love the look. BTW my wheels aren't chrome there polished.

sorry to say but its your technique thats at fault here. The mothers powertools are the best in the bizz and have been proven over and over again from the enthusiast to the best pros in the industry. There choice of foam material is about as gentle as it gets.

and to avoid putting the blame on there chemical, they also pretty much have the industry standard on the metal polish's when comparing other products.

I have a feeling that even mothers most fierce rivals will agree with me here. I'm also doubting that Adam himself will disagree.

Its something we are looking into, but as Chris pointed out "Your Fathers Wife Polishes" has a pretty air tight patent on the tool.

Theres a whole story behind why we now call our wheel cleaning tool a TURBO stick and not a POWER stick centered around the same issue. Some companies would rather litigate their way to success rather than earn customers and develop quality products for detailing. Oh well...

thats a nice way of saying we would make a better powercone stick than you :2thumbs:

Archived