Customer Service 866.965.0400

Share your customer service stories!

I tried the products after reading about them on the SRT forums. Jason had posted a lot ont he 300C section.

I ordered the claybar/detail spray kit as well as some MF towels to try them out. the next morning I got a CALL, not an email, from Jason saying the claybar was backordered a couple of days and for the trouble he was throwing in a few MF towels. WOW. and as if that wasn't enough, a few weeks later I ordered the machine kits and a few more goodies. After not receiving a shipping email for a week I emailed th orders to make sure my credit card had gone through ok. Not only did I get a response, I got an email from Adam himself who not only gave me the update on my order but also gave me his cell phone number and told me to call if I had any questions while I was using the PC machine.

I shouldn't say anything, but with customer service like I get from the Adams crew, I'd be willing to pay twice as much for the products. HAHA

WOW, that is awesome.......I can't wait until this weather gets better so I can start cleaning again.

WOW, that is awesome.......I can't wait until this weather gets better so I can start cleaning again.

I just checked your 10 day forecast on Weather.com. After 18 inches of snow I started laughing at "a guy in Texas" complaining about the weather. Christmas eve, and Christmas day, look wonderful for you. 58 and partly cloudy. It will be April or May before we get that back. :help::help::help:

I just checked your 10 day forecast on Weather.com. After 18 inches of snow I started laughing at "a guy in Texas" complaining about the weather. Christmas eve, and Christmas day, look wonderful for you. 58 and partly cloudy. It will be April or May before we get that back. :help::help::help:

My truck looks so sad right now covered in salt and sand :(:(:(

Luckily we have a drive thru touchless car wash in the next town, I hate to do it but it is my best option right now.

Let me rain on your parade....... try ZIP 31324:cheers::cheers:

Well, you kinda get use to the hot weather. :) Although I miss Ohio and Virginia and actual snow. 58 might be warm enough to clean......hahaha!

My last order came with a broken sprayer, but I didn't care because I could use the old one from the empty bottle that the new bottle was replacing. Despite this, Jason took it upon himself to make up for the problem, which was beyond necessary for the situation. That is literally the definition of 110%. Even if Adam's products weren't the best I've used, I'd probably still use them anyway just for the type of service they provide

Yeah, I'm sold on Adams too. I've never had a time that they didn't fix whatever I called, emailed or PM'd about. No problems with the products, just how to do this or what's that for? type of stuff. Adam, Jason and Ashley are those that I've spoken too directly. They are a premium company. A#1 in customer service. I can't say enough good things about anyone at Adams.

Any of the Dealers I've asked questions of, have been more than gracious an answering every little question I've come up with. :2thumbs::2thumbs::2thumbs:

Adams Rules...:cheers:

I gave my 'other" products to my sister. She washes her car like once a year. She'll use them up in 7 or 8 years... :lol:

Edited by Nitelord

I dealt with Ashley on the phone. She is great.

Adam couldn't ask for a better employee. :2thumbs::2thumbs:

I have spoken with Ashley long before I got to this Forum. She is a great CSR person. In fact I am calling her Monday to place my 09 order.

Thank you Adams Polish Great Product,

Jim

:banana:

:( I didn't get a call. That's it. I'm buying turtle wax for now on. :banana::lol:

Awwww no Rick!! Well, maybe we have an old number on file??? If not, you must have a broken voicemail system?

PS: Happy New Year Rick!!!:lol:

• 2 months later...

i placed my order about week or so ago maybe a little longer. got the 289.99 package with the porter cable..recieved the polishes right on time received the buffer a few days later...but awesome customer service i emailed adam about the status of the buffer he responded to me in like 20 mins...then he had ashley email me with the new tracking number and the buffer got here when specified.. im excited to try out the products and to deal with adams in the future

i placed my order about week or so ago maybe a little longer. got the 289.99 package with the porter cable..recieved the polishes right on time received the buffer a few days later...but awesome customer service i emailed adam about the status of the buffer he responded to me in like 20 mins...then he had ashley email me with the new tracking number and the buffer got here when specified.. im excited to try out the products and to deal with adams in the future

i think the reason is Adam's doesn't stock the PC but sends the order to another company. and the other company ships it.:mail:

As everyone has said Adam & his staff are tops. As I live in New Zealand my Adam's goods have to be delivered to my shipper then containerized ready to be shipped. Can sometimes take 6 wks to arrive so if your goods take a few day's extra think of me. keep up the good topic's on the forum

i think the reason is Adam's doesn't stock the PC but sends the order to another company. and the other company ships it.:mail:

yeap thats wat she explained in the email..and it was fine by me. by no means am i complaining.. i give adam and his staff a thumbs up :2thumbs:

yeap thats wat she explained in the email..and it was fine by me. by no means am i complaining.. i give adam and his staff a thumbs up :2thumbs:

oh i knew you were not complaining, i just wasnt sure if you knew thats what the do with the PC, i also give :2thumbs: for Adams customer service!

Ashley helped me out today with a custom order and was very nice while I frantically clicked back through the website trying to remember "the other thing" that I couldn't live without. There is "public relations nice" and then there is "sincere nice." Ashley is the latter. GIVE HER A RAISE!