Customer Service 866.965.0400

mustang convertible owners

Billyt

Question

hi all you mustang convertible owners i need a bit of info i am looking at a mustang convertible rental when i go to Florida next year i am 6 foot tall and need to know how much room there is in the back of one.

cheers Bill

6 answers to this question

Barely any room in the back. My dad has a convertible and I have a coupe, and any 6 foot tall person would be a bit crowded back there. However, there is plenty of room up front. I am speaking only of the 05-09s though. Haven't ridden in the back of a new one. Might be more comfortable.

Hey Billy, what is your arrival/departure city? If you're in O'Town, maybe Mike can put some Adam's goodies in the Duty Free!

During non-summer months there should be lots of car shows going on.

Hey Billy, what is your arrival/departure city? If you're in O'Town, maybe Mike can put some Adam's goodies in the Duty Free!

During non-summer months there should be lots of car shows going on.

hi mike flying in orlando mco

we where meant to go for a week this november but have now booked to go next year for 3 weeks in October 2012 i will just have to wait for my Adams goodies:thumbsup: but it will be worth the wait.

i hear theres a car cruise in old town kissimmee on a friday or saturday night i will be heading there for a good look.

hi mike flying in orlando mco

we where meant to go for a week this november but have now booked to go next year for 3 weeks in October 2012 i will just have to wait for my Adams goodies:thumbsup: but it will be worth the wait.

i hear theres a car cruise in old town kissimmee on a friday or saturday night i will be heading there for a good look.

There is a weekly show there, but I have never been. Depending on which part of the month you are here there are other shows too - a monthly Cars and Caffee on the last Saturday of the month, and the Festivals of Speed at the beginning of month - Schedule for Orlando, Florida | Festivals of Speed

When the time gets closer, we'll get you sorted!

There is a weekly show there, but I have never been. Depending on which part of the month you are here there are other shows too - a monthly Cars and Caffee on the last Saturday of the month, and the Festivals of Speed at the beginning of month - Schedule for Orlando, Florida | Festivals of Speed

When the time gets closer, we'll get you sorted!

:thumbsup:good man it will be around 10th of october 2012 until 31oct at the minute just waiting on flights coming out.

Archived