Customer Service 866.965.0400

Dealer review : Ray Catena Edison !

6spdg37s

I thought I would share this because I really like when a dealer takes care of a customer instead of acting stuck up/snotty.

let me start by saying previous benz my dad purchased was at MB of Freehold. Honestly the worst experience I think I have ever had in my life.

Keep in mind it was a cash purchase so there was no ifs about the purchase.

My dad orders a car with a salesman "car will be in in 3 weeks"

2 months goes by nothing...

calls the guy.. he said he forgets who my dad is and said he never ordered a car.

calls the GM ... he said ok well get it for you in 2 days it will be here..

2 weeks goes by no call.. my dad calls teh GM is on vacation.

passes us to another salesman. Finally the car comes in .

now fast forward a year.

my dads looking for a new benz.

I find a nice pre-owned one at Ray Catena..

we go up there... car is waiting for us to see

nicest people ever .. everyone from the receptionist to the sales people to the GM to the dudes that put the plates on the car .

there was no screwing around with the prices... one trip to the manager resulted in a price my dad was satisfied with...

whole transaction went down in 4 hrs from walking in to see it to driving away in it.

this included a trade in ...

I like when people take care of their customers similar to adams polishes thats how i felt like we were treated over there.

not to mention... their dealer prep team knows how to detail. Im talking every car there was silky smooth paint, no swirls, no holigrams.

That is why I don't even go to other dealers to look at cars or trucks, I found one that treats me right and I stay there :2thumbs:

:iagree:

I have been going to the same dealership for 11 years and four cars now. None of the "let me talk to the manager" games etc anymore. I walk in, wait for MY guy to be free and tell him new car day! Tell him what I want at what I know is a fair price. The service folks know me, even the parts guys know me and I have never dealt directly with them!

I feel like Norm.....:jester:

you were right in my backyard!! MB of Freehold is ~5min from me.

I've heard of how well Ray's treats ppl - if you look how much/fast he has expanded, it looks like other ppl agree!!

i live 5 min from there too !! lol

you were right in my backyard!! MB of Freehold is ~5min from me.

I've heard of how well Ray's treats ppl - if you look how much/fast he has expanded, it looks like other ppl agree!!

i live 5 min from there too !! lol

me too lol

seems like were all neighbors ! fierce i think me and u actually talked about this already though ! lol

Archived