Customer Service 866.965.0400

Show & Shine results from the SLAPS rally

Not sure if this is the right spot for it, but I just wanted to give a shout out to Adam's for supporting the St. Louis Area Power Strokes (SLAPS) rally this past weekend. I called Ashley about it and she was kind enough to send us some Detail Spray to give out to rally attendees.

But it gets even better............. 1st place in the 94-97 category, 1st place in the 99-11 category AND Best of Show were all detailed using exclusively Adam's products!! You can't get any better than that!!

We have several members who use Adam's products and some who have yet to see the light. After seeing the side-by-side comparisons, I am certain we converted a few more folks!

I don't have any good shots of the Best of Show or 1st place in the 94-97 classes but they are both members here, so hopefully they will chime in. But since I own the 1st Place 99-11 truck, here are some of it taken just before I left for the rally. Not bad for a daily driver with 128K on it.

teamroper60-albums9-3091.jpg

teamroper60-albums9-3093.jpg

teamroper60-albums9-3092.jpg

great job detailing the square footage of my house!

No...really, CONGRATS MAN!

:lol::lol:

Seriously, by the time I was done, I felt like I had detailed a house!! It took me 4 days, working in 100+ degree heat to get it done....

I detailed everything on it, engine compartment with SVRT, In and Out spray and the shiny stuff done with Metal Polish #1, the interior was cleaned with interior cleaner and then given a coat of leather conditioner, the undercarriage was cleaned and re-painted and the wheel wells given some Invisible Undercarriage Spray. The exhaust tips AND the tailpipes were polished with Metal polishes #1 & #2. Then I moved on to the exterior, which included polishing the toolbox as well as every piece of chrome and stainless with Metal Polishes #1 & #2. I waxed the wheels wih BW and did all 7 tires (the 6 on it plus the spare) with SVRT. I did the paint with SHR, followed by FMP, then MSS, then BG, then BW. By the time I was done, I had drank about 3 gallons of Gatorade and a 30 pack of beer and my arms felt like they were going to fall off!

Archived