Customer Service 866.965.0400

My new truck

BillB

Or should I said older lol. I recently sold my 09' :( because the wife and I wanted to be able to do more to the house (roof, front porch, deck yada yada) and as we commute to work together using her Equinox I felt that the truck was the best place to liquidate.

I flew down to Florida about a month ago and drove her back to Pittsburgh, it was a members over on GMFS and Adam's forum as well... so I knew the paint was in good shape :pc: Little did I know how nice southern vehicles were underneath as well :eek:

Some pics that Spence took before I bought it

2001 Sierra SLE - 2wd - 5.3 auto

CIMG0125.jpg

CIMG0120.jpg

CIMG0116.jpg

CIMG0102.jpg

Since then I have installed a few painted to match parts, a McGaughys 3/6 drop, Belltech Street shocks, Toyo Proxes STIIs and factory LTZ 20s. Also did upper and lower control arms and tie rod ends while the suspension was apart.

Only pics I have at the moment... will also be getting a Silverado SS spoiler, candied tails and I am in the process of painting the airdam black. I think the front needs to come down about an 1" but the springs will probably settle and I will be adding a little bit of weight to the front in the form of a hair dryer and some piping eventually :burnout:

0730111936.jpg

0731111412.jpg

0801111804.jpg

0801111804a.jpg

Some better pictures

DSC00254.jpg

DSC00252.jpg

DSC00251.jpg

DSC00250.jpg

Thanks everyone :D

Did you sell the old truck as is , or part off the lift, and wheels/tires? Didnt you just lift it a few months back?

Ya I sold the old truck as it was with the lift on it... I got enough out of it to make it worth letting go.

Added some better pics from Carlisle trip in post #1

Archived