Customer Service 866.965.0400

Did something change with the forum software?

WildBillsBlueC6

From my UserCP if I click on my pictures and albums it tell me that

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/members/wild-bill-albums.htm

has no pictures, but if I edit the line to be

http://www.adamsforums.com/forums/members/wild.bill-albums.htm which matches the actual user name all the pictures are there.

The other problem is that my avatar went away and it will not let me reload the image that I was using in the past. :confused:

That is interesting, I did notice your Avatar was gone, I just figured you were changing it or something :o

No idea on the albums, but I do know there were some changes made to the forum software, a few new features added.

The really strange part is my albums work fine and I KNOW Rich don't like me :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

That is interesting, I did notice your Avatar was gone, I just figured you were changing it or something :o

No idea on the albums, but I do know there were some changes made to the forum software, a few new features added.

The really strange part is my albums work fine and I KNOW Rich don't like me :lolsmack::lolsmack::lolsmack:

Who are you again?? :confused:

• 3 weeks later...

I was just taking a look at the web page code and usercp.php code, and in the cpnav section it has "<tr><td class="thead"><a href="members/wild-bill.htm">Your Profile</a></td></tr>" at line 624 which is creating the bad link,

but at line 961 it has the user name correct "gravityInsightsParams.username = 'wild.bill';".

I can't see the code that creates the cpnav section but my guess is something there is makeing the change from . to -

It worked some, but the picture page from this account does not have the add album available so I will play with it for a few days and see what happens.

The issues are small enough that I can keep the old account - I just hate not understanding what is causing a problem. That happens with former software people

Archived