Customer Service 866.965.0400

The wife's new Durango

InDepthAutoDetailing

We made the first road trip (about 100 miles total) in the new Durango today and all I can say is good things about it. This was after a 2 bucket wash, BG, APW, and a quick interior detail. About 4 hours worth.

Adaptive Cruise Control is awesome! If you don't know what that is, when you set your cruise it also sets a distance from the car in front of you. Up to 3 car lengths which if more space than it sounds like. If the car in front of you slows down so does the Durango. If you pull out to pass it'll immediately accelerate back to what you set.

Kids inthe the back seat with headphones watching Sirius TV while I'm listening to 70s & 80s on the radio.

Just a real pleasure to drive.

Someone is gonna do it so it might as well be me.

:worth:

I didn't get any pics. The kids were in a hurry to leave for some reason. Doiegyman (i think i got that right) can vouch for me when I say it looked like liquid about to roll off the body. I delivered him an order since he was only about another 40 miles from where we were going.

Len' date='

The Adaptive Cruise Control sounds neat. I hate having to kick off my Cruise.

Love the color! :2thumbs:[/quote']

It is really neat but you still have to pay attention to it. For instance, the other day I set it at 65 and a safe distance from the car in front of me. After about 2 miles I noticed people were passing me like I'm tied to a fence post. I look down and I'm only going 50 because the car in front of me decided to slow down and go 50.

Someone is gonna do it so it might as well be me.

:worth:

I didn't get any pics. The kids were in a hurry to leave for some reason. Doiegyman (i think i got that right) can vouch for me when I say it looked like liquid about to roll off the body. I delivered him an order since he was only about another 40 miles from where we were going.

ABSOLUTELY!!!!!! It look like the paint was going slide off of it. I've only seen the results of BG & APW in pics never in person, and when I seen how it looked on his ride and how it made the paint pop I SO glad that I bought some. Can't wait to use it on my rides. :rockon:

Archived