Customer Service 866.965.0400

rug doctor

Perez

Question

8 answers to this question

I know that people have used the CUC in carpet cleaner machines, although i am not sure of the exact ratios...someone will chime in...OR try the help chat on the main Adam's page for a quick answer.

man oh man the rug doctor hand tool is amazing. If you guys have never done this to the inside of your vehicles and couches. I highly recommend you do it. The amount of crud and gunk pulled out was just nasty. And i thought my stuff was clean. Girl friend was completely grossed out by what came out her car. Go rent you a rug doctor with hand tool its cost 30$ for 24 hours and put adam's carpet upholstery in it 4oz per gallon you'll be amazed. Im gonna do this once a year from now on.

**Edit - Took me about 4-5 hours to do 2 couches and 2 vehicles.

I've used the RugDoctor twice in the past.

Once on an area rug that my wife wanted revived that had several stains and had been sitting in the attic rolled up for well over ten years, and another time on a 1800sq. ft. rental property that previous tenants had messed up pretty good. On both instances I was very impressed with the results and highly recommend it.

My only gripe was it was somewhat cumbersome to maneuver around the house and tedious to use... but the results were [visually] outstanding! Removed EVERY stain.... and grossed me out with what was being retracted from the carpet/rug.

We now have Stanley Steamer do our residence [religiously] once a year.... because of lazziness :0]

Glad to hear your results were similar.

what do they charge to do the whole house ? yea its crazy what you end up pouring out. straight up nasty

I'll vouch this. I used to work at a hardware store and we rented out 5-10 machines daily. Some people would bring them back without cleaning the reservoir tank and the stuff people had on their carpets... downright wrong.

Archived