Customer Service 866.965.0400

Adam's Business Cards?

And thats where my thought process was going. While good natured in intention, I'm sure some people with access to these cards would drop them under wiper blades, stuff them in door jambs, etc. Personally when I find ANYTHING on my car after its been parked I'm immediately ticked off. Generally I throw whatever it is in the garbage, and if its obvious what company it is I'm already forming a negative opinion of them.

I'd hate for someone, with good intentions, to drop an Adam's card under someones wiper and that car owner think less of our brand b/c of it.

Keep a couple extra catalogs in your trunk (they're free with every order and we'll happily include more if you ask) or a DVD or 2 in the glove box for times when people ask... but placing anything under someone Else's wiper isn't something we want to get into.

I get the thought process, and while a DVD or catalog don't fit in your wallet the times when you're not near your car the odds of striking up a convo related to how you got your finish to look so good are pretty slim. In todays world everyone has their cell phones on them anyways... program our toll free number into your address book (866.965.0400) and when you don't have a DVD or Catalog to hand someone on the spot, give them the number and tell them to call and order one or both - we'll happily send them out for free.

I see your point Dylan, yes I also don't want anyone putting there hands on my car. And I also see your point regarding companies that put handbills etc. on my car it gets put in the recyclables.

After this I will keep some catalogs and DVDs in the trunk. :thumbsup:

I personally see business cards and such under wipers and in doors as the same as the Smut those folks in Vegas like to force hand you.

Handing someone a DVD is not only a great tangible (sp?) but also...HOW COOL IS IT TO BE HANDED SOMETHING THAT TELLS SOMEONE HOW TO USE OUR PRODUCT instead of a business card?

I love it!

Mook

In todays world everyone has their cell phones on them anyways... program our toll free number into your address book (866.965.0400) and when you don't have a DVD or Catalog to hand someone on the spot, give them the number and tell them to call and order one or both - we'll happily send them out for free.

I have an Adam's Contact set up in mine, when someone asks for info on Adam's I just text the the NAME CARD and they get all the info. 866#, Website, etc.. Works great!

Archived