Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Virginia

chas

Hey All,

Excited to be on here. I have been a member of DetailingBliss and a couple others for a few years and finally made my way over. Seems like a great group of people and I look forward learning and contributing!

Chas

Chas will be a great addition to our family. He just came by and picked up the Gallon Essentials Kit and a Perfect Interior Kit along with a few other a la carte items. Already a very knowledgeable guy and looking forward to getting into some Adam's products!

- Darryl

Chas will be a great addition to our family. He just came by and picked up the Gallon Essentials Kit and a Perfect Interior Kit along with a few other a la carte items. Already a very knowledgeable guy and looking forward to getting into some Adam's products!

- Darryl

Thanks Darryl! The service was top notch, definitely can see why people are attracted to the product and have so many great things to say about staff and dealers. We had an hour of great conversations about detailing, only wish I had more time. Definitely looking forward to stopping by the shop again, Darryl.

Chas

Archived