Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ford Falcon and Metropolitanq

THE Mook

Good Evening!

We were able to complete two cars today, after lunchtime, as that's when they showed. A Falcon and an old Metropolitan. These cars were BEAT up. I mean...really, the next mod they probably needed could have been a match and a gas can, but being at an Auction, sometimes this is what we get.

I will say that the team today did an EXCELLENT job of getting these old beaters back to Discovering Their Shine Potential!

These two cars, and the three tomorrow, all from the same owner, were too far gone for us to knock out anything more than what we did. SHR and FMP looked to be too much for the old paint to handle. I conversed with the team, and we agreed the best plan of action was to Clay, Revive, and Brilliant Glaze, combined with an engine detail and lots of brightwork on both. Of course we made sure all the trim was treated, the interiors were vaccumed and dressed, and that they looked at least 10x better than when they arrived.

We didn't get any befores on the Metropolitan, but did get a couple on the Falcon....enjoy!

Mook

Before Falcon:

SAM_0676.jpg

SAM_0677.jpg

SAM_0679.jpg

One During...and Greg, that sticker doesn't wash off!!! :lolsmack:

SAM_0681.jpg

RESULTS!

I can't believe this beater is shiny again!

SAM_0680.jpg

SAM_0682.jpg

SAM_0683.jpg

SAM_0684.jpg

SAM_0685.jpg

SAM_0686.jpg

SAM_0687.jpg

SAM_0688.jpg

Results from the Metro...again, same process

SAM_0689.jpg

SAM_0690.jpg

SAM_0692.jpg

SAM_0693.jpg

SAM_0698.jpg

SAM_0699.jpg

SAM_0700.jpg

SAM_0701.jpg

SAM_0703.jpg

Thanks for looking!

Mook

THANK YOU TO THE SHINE SQUAD TODAY! IT'S ONLY GONNA GET BUSIER FROM HERE! :thumbsup:

Is that a yellow pull string start on the Metro?

Nice job guys.

HAHAHAHA Those wires on the back? I am guessing that is where the British people had a big old slot to make it a penny racer! :lolsmack::lolsmack:

Thanks for the kind words! The team got another 3 cars done today, and about 13 more on the books between now and Auction time! JEEPERS!

Write-ups to come!

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO

My laptop all of a sudden hates my camera. Therefore, there will not be any write ups of the MG, the Jag E-Type, or the Indy Pace Car Gen5Camaro signed by Dario Franchitti this evening. Must hit the WalMart tomorrow sometime to grab an "adapter" for my micro card thing so that I can just plug THAT into my laptop and grab pics from there. The rest of the team got some great shots today, so, upon finding time over the next couple days, I will get the adapter, and then do the write-ups so they can then post their own pics in addition mine.

GRRRRRRRRR

NOT something I need after such a great day with the team.

Needless to say, the work the team is doing I am very proud of, given the state of the cars when we received them, and also which types of packages the customers are choosing.

Sorry everyone, I wanted to post more write-ups today more than anythign when I got back. The Camaro and Jag both turned out stellar.

Archived