Customer Service 866.965.0400

New from Oregon

Casper

Hello everyone my name is Billy from Oregon, I recently got a sample of Quick detailer at a car show and since then I've been hooked on Adam's! Right now I have some Quick detailer, Car shampoo and waterless wash I'm slowly building up my supply! I currently drive a 98 Ford Ranger that I just had re-painted (pics below) lowered etc... Anyways hope to see you around the forums!

DSC_0500.jpg

DSC_0505.jpg

Welcome! I was just out in Oregon from the end of June into early July. I was all over the place from Portland, Albany, Newport Beach and bay area, over to Bend and down to Crater Lake! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL part of the country! I'm trying to move out to the Bend area and if I had the chance I would go in a heartbeat!

• 7 months later...

Hey Billy! Didnt know you joined up here. Ive got just about everything Adams has to offer, so if there's anything you want to try before you buy, let me know.

The Ranger's looking good! Even better now without the winter wheels :thumbsup:

Welcome! I was just out in Oregon from the end of June into early July. I was all over the place from Portland, Albany, Newport Beach and bay area, over to Bend and down to Crater Lake! Absolutely BEAUTIFUL part of the country! I'm trying to move out to the Bend area and if I had the chance I would go in a heartbeat!
You were only about 25 miles away from me when you were in Albany.

You were only about 25 miles away from me when you were in Albany.

My wifes grandparents live in Albany, near South Albany High. Were down there often, probably next weekend since its G'pas birthday.

Archived