Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hey Adam!

lawson4450

So did Patty tell you I called the other day LOL? For those who dont know I had placed an order with the labor day sale got my tracking info and the box showed up no problem, until I opened it . Well I ordered I think a wash mitt and the hose valve and what I got was a great white drying towel and a video. Well called Adams and spoke to Patty and as usual great customer service she said I could keep the towell and my shipment will be out immediatley. I received an email the next day with an apology and a few extra goodies in my box, Patty thanked me for being understanding and said since I was so nice about it to keep the towel. So I asked her if Adam was there and she said no so I asked her to tell Adam that some crazy guy called all upset about his order and was yelling and screaming how terrible Adams was. So Im just curious if she did thats all. :jester:

I think Adam forgot all of us, but we know how busy he is during the summer. I have been holding my breath waiting for my shirt too and I am starting to turn blue. If I had gotten my shirt in time I would have worn it to Junkmans and made him jealous that he wasn't there this year.

Archived