Customer Service 866.965.0400

3 Question for the Pro's

07RS4

Question

Good morning all. I received my order yesterday, and I had a few quick questions. You know how they say there is no such thing as a dumb question? Well I hope I don't de-funk that myth:) Here goes.

1. I recieved the Gallon of VRT (New Formula), is this the same as the Super VRT in the 16 oz. bottles? My assumption is yes, because they have alot of the old gallon size labels left, and in an effort to re-utilize, the gang just added the new formula sticker. Just making sure.

2. I bought some Glass Sealant and Brilliant Glaze, both for the first time. It says you can apply the BG to glass. Should I do it before or after I seal up the windows?

3. I see almost everyone applies their preffered wax over the BG when applied to paint, is this the best method most have discovered? I only ask, because in the description on the label it says to apply it over the wax for a quick shine before a show.

Thanks, Dave

3 answers to this question

1. yes you are correct. they haven't sold VRT in quite awhile, so yours is the SVRT.

2. sealant should always be the first protectant applied to the surface, on paint or glass. so apply the glass sealant, then glaze that baby up!!!

3. yes this is the prefferred method by everyone. sealant, glaze, then wax. you could also go with a 2nd coat of glaze on top or just 1 coat total with the glaze on top of the wax, but it won't last very long. save that top coat for the car shows!

1. yes you are correct. they haven't sold VRT in quite awhile, so yours is the SVRT.

2. sealant should always be the first protectant applied to the surface, on paint or glass. so apply the glass sealant, then glaze that baby up!!!

3. yes this is the prefferred method by everyone. sealant, glaze, then wax. you could also go with a 2nd coat of glaze on top of the wax for even more pop, but it won't last very long. save that 2nd coat on top of the wax for the car shows!

Sweet! Thanks for the quick reply. I will do as suggested, thank you!:thumbsup:

Archived