Customer Service 866.965.0400

Iron Cut type product: Snake Oil or worth development?

Id also be interested in a Sonax type product form Adams, Challenger brake dust is horrible!

Cough Cough, MAKE A PRODUCT like this/ sonax full effect :thumbsup: i used iron cut on the mini (which is black and lives in the garage) and it i sure had a decent amount of contamination.

Your right :D I have a jeep srt8, that I fitted CTS-V pads on with my brembos :D not very much dust at all so i cannot share your unfortunate situation haha. I would like to have a product like that from Adams though, much rather pay more to have it here than go for another product not from the US, no doubt.

really? The OEM V brembo pads? Mine dusted like crazy. I couldn't make it 3 days before there was a visable layer on the entire wheel. By 7 days, the yellow calipers were a shade of grey and my satin graphite rims had become the color of my PC.

If it makes claying easier or allows you to spend less time claying, I see this as a benefit. Every time you clay, you micro mar your paint. Less claying means potentially less polishing. All in all it means a potential to take less time getting to the desired results.

Chris

really? The OEM V brembo pads? Mine dusted like crazy. I couldn't make it 3 days before there was a visable layer on the entire wheel. By 7 days, the yellow calipers were a shade of grey and my satin graphite rims had become the color of my PC.

yup, the oem pads, although if you need them replaced they usually use akebono from what I hear and they have less brake dust. they really aren't that bad, in the end I dot mind brake dust cause that just means their doing their job. as I've worn the pads in Ive noticed more dust but a quick spray of water takes it right off since I got quick sealant on :D

yup, the oem pads, although if you need them replaced they usually use akebono from what I hear and they have less brake dust. they really aren't that bad, in the end I dot mind brake dust cause that just means their doing their job. as I've worn the pads in Ive noticed more dust but a quick spray of water takes it right off since I got quick sealant on :D

Should have looked at your avatar, I thought you had a SRT-8 with the 6pots brembos. My Molestake.

Should have looked at your avatar, I thought you had a SRT-8 with the 6pots brembos. My Molestake.

man I wish, once the new jeep gained all that weight they had to add those 6piston.

glad to see Adam following this thread though :D even though I'm sure you already were hah

Archived