Customer Service 866.965.0400

Need A Point Or Two W/ These Headlights

TK427

Question

So I have before and after pic's of each side!<br><br><?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

The first set is the left side but only half could be done due to my batteries running out. I did two passes w/ SSHR and two passes w/ the SHR followed by one pass of the FMP<br><br><o:p></o:p>

The next set of pic’s is the right side, which I was able to due two passes w/ the SSHR and two pass w/ the SHR<br><br> until my battery was drained again.<o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

My 4in. pad were totally clogged, so I decided to take some pics and get some feed back.. :confused:<o:p></o:p>

13 answers to this question

The last set of pic's is of the right side still looks foggy like there is water on the inside! I wonder if that’s the case or if I need to still work that headlight some more?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

In the last pic, the lenses to the right of the vertical tape looks good, but the left side still looks cloudy. I have only every used a corded drill to avoid the drained battery issue.

Usually water will show as condensation inside the lens, or you can see a water line inside (My M-I-L was rockin' the aquarium headlights when she passed her Crown Vic on to my son!). If you thinks it is water, try running a hair dryer over the lights to chase the water away.

In the last pic, the lenses to the right of the vertical tape looks good, but the left side still looks cloudy. I have only every used a corded drill to avoid the drained battery issue.

Usually water will show as condensation inside the lens, or you can see a water line inside (My M-I-L was rockin' the aquarium headlights when she passed her Crown Vic on to my son!). If you thinks it is water, try running a hair dryer over the lights to chase the water away.

I'm on my way to try the hair dryer trick right now!!<br><br>

Yeah I have had decent results with the left headlight, but with the right headlight that hazed spot after that amount of work makes me a little

:willy:...

Ok, so I just tried the hair dryer trick but had no luck, It seems as if the headlights have a dual leans on them preventing me from doing a full headlight restore but after two more passes with the SHR and another pass w/ the FMP, this is how they came out.

Archived