Customer Service 866.965.0400

What to use with PC

jerseypeach

Question

9 answers to this question

You use MSS and a Black PC Pad to seal your paint on the PC.

Some have an extra pad and are skilled enough to lay down BG with a machine. NOT something I would do if I were new to the machine game, but would do after I have some experience both with the machine and the product itself.

Thanks Mook, I will order a bottle...I am new at using the PC and looking forward using it on my car. I have seen a huge difference with using Adams products for hand waxing. Can't wait to see what the finish will look like after using the PC on it. :pc:

Jerseypeach

Thanks Mook, I will order a bottle...I am new at using the PC and looking forward using it on my car. I have seen a huge difference with using Adams products for hand waxing. Can't wait to see what the finish will look like after using the PC on it. :pc:

Jerseypeach

As good as it looks now, it will look that much better again. The shine you can develop with the polisher (and the removed swirls) will really make you smile. You will probably say "Wow" out loud.

You can top the MSS with BG and then either Americana or Buttery if you choose to do so. Just make sure that when you apply MSS, it is the first think on the polished paint. You can experiment and see what you like the best.

Archived