Customer Service 866.965.0400

Is there Adam's "gear" for sale? (t-shirts, hats, etc.)

After seeing the thread about the Adam's banner, it seems Adam's could sell a fair amount of things like this:

t-shirt

polo shirt

hat

banner

decals (you already have these)

???

I understand clothing is not your focus business, but effectively, you are getting people to gladly pay to advertise for you, so that's a pretty good ROI.

shirts yes...hats...if I remember correctly you can send them a hat, and they can have the logo put on

Adam's Premium Bamboo Cotton T-Shirt

Thanks.

Hmmm, I finally found the shirt under the "New Products" tab. It seems like it would show up somewhere else, or perhaps it's just operator error. That goes for the decals too. Those show up under "Specials".

So they are both in 'temporary' locations, but don't seem to have a 'permanent' home/tab.

Thanks.

Hmmm, I finally found the shirt under the "New Products" tab. It seems like it would show up somewhere else, or perhaps it's just operator error. That goes for the decals too. Those show up under "Specials".

So they are both in 'temporary' locations, but don't seem to have a 'permanent' home/tab.

Dylan, they are in the Adam's Automotive Detailing Accessories section.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Gone & Forgotten

I know we've talked about the aprons before. I've seen a microfiber apron... no thanks. looks like a fluffy bunny wrap or a snuggie that got mangled.

I'll take one of those that Junkman has tho. And a bandana for my hat.

• 1 year later...
I know we've talked about the aprons before. I've seen a microfiber apron... no thanks. looks like a fluffy bunny wrap or a snuggie that got mangled.

I'll take one of those that Junkman has tho. And a bandana for my hat.

If that fluffy bunny wrap keeps my belt/zipper/whatever else away from my paint, I'll wear it. I notice they do have these in stock now.

I'd definitely wear an Adam's t-shirt!

Guest Gone & Forgotten
...I notice they do have these in stock now.

I'd definitely wear an Adam's t-shirt!

They've had em, changed my mind.

I wear nothing but the golf-style t-shirts now. They are silky, breathe, look good on my manly physique and they aren't $30 each like I'm predicting some other things will be.

The Adam's shirts are super soft! I have two of the hats and they are great too. Both are in limited supply, if you see them for sale, get em!

BTW, we have Adam's shirts in WHITE on our site.

Will you have them onSaturday? Would like to pick one up.