Customer Service 866.965.0400

Turbo saab for sale

smokemeister25

first off... i have pictures but can't seem to get them to post. even had lynn and dylan try and they couldn't figure out why they wouldn't. but i have several and anybody interested i'll be happy to email them. anybody that can figure out how to post them please do....

now, on to what's up...

i have a very nice 2002 turbo saab 9.5 i'd like to sell. and when i say ''very'' nice i mean VERY nice.

it's been extremely well cared for. was primarily my wifes car. in my state of pa we have a state inspection so whenever there was anything marginal that needed done it was done. most of the repair and maintenence was done by my local ferrari / lamborghini dealer who also sell bentleys... :--) reason being is they're close and i know the owner and they specialize in european cars and actually don't charge more than the local chevy dealers and do great work. :) i asked them what shape to say it was when i listed it and they said excellent plus. it has 90k miles. is a silver 4 door. it has very newish michelin tires all around along with new brakes and rotors. also shocks sere replaced this year. the exhaust system is good. just last month the turbo went so we had a brand new one put on. not a used one or rebuilt but brand new. the turbo has a one year warranty. the leather interior is excellent as is the body. the car runs super and looks super too. it has all the things you would expect to be on a higher priced european car. gets really good gas mileage too. on the highway easily 35mph if you keep your foot out of the turbo. for someone who wants a very depandable second car that looks good , or even as your only car you would not be dissapointed with this one at all. would be a good car for a kid who's in school or needs to be able to get around. has dual air bags and saabs are known for being very safe. this seriously is a very nice car that's in very good condition. has always had mobil one changes regularly. i would sell this car to a relative or good friend in a heartbeat and not worry about it. 6000 dollars will get you a very good car that also looks very good. and i promise you will not be embaressed to be seen in this one. the only thing you will need to do to this car is put gas in it and go. i'll even rub my PC over it with adams products for the person who buys it. (but it really doesn't need it....)

like i said, i wish i could put some pictures up but can't get them to post. i'll keep trying. but anybody that might be interested in a great used saab you should inquire about this one and i'll be happy to email them to you. i'm located in pa about 3 miles off the pa turnpike and 28 miles from the ohio line

les

L1000291.jpg

L1000292.jpg

L1000293.jpg

L1000294.jpg

L1000295.jpg

L1000296.jpg

L1000296.jpg

L1000297.jpg

L1000298.jpg

L1000299.jpg

L1000300.jpg

L1000303.jpg

I feel sad nobody has made any posts or comments about my poor little saab :confused: not so much that nobdy has bought it, but just that not one reply. it's sitting in my driveway crying it's little headlights out sayin ''nobody loves me anymore....''

seriously, it's a nice lookin car that's in great shape and would make a great car for someone not wanting to spend a bunch. someone at least say hi.... :hi:

i shot the pics with my digital camera and loaded them in my macbook pro in the iPhoto and then copied them into the post. obviously it didn't work and i admit i don't know how to do it i guess. i can always email pictures and have been able to put some on forums but not on the adams site.

if someone tells me what to do or is willing to post them for me i'd sure appreciate it and i can email them to you.

thanks

les

i shot the pics with my digital camera and loaded them in my macbook pro in the iPhoto and then copied them into the post. obviously it didn't work and i admit i don't know how to do it i guess. i can always email pictures and have been able to put some on forums but not on the adams site.

if someone tells me what to do or is willing to post them for me i'd sure appreciate it and i can email them to you.

thanks

les

email the pics to me, ill post them up for you!:thumbsup: info AT sigsv DOT com

just replace the capitalized letters with the @ and . dont want any trolls grabing my email :lol:

Not that I need another car, until I can see some pictures it sounds like a nice Saab, /a little more information such as body style and whether it is an automatic or stick might be helpful, You may also want to post it on some of the Saab sites to see if there is more interest.

Good Luck, Paul

PS I had a 2001 Saab 9-5 Aero for a few years and loved it. With snow tires it was unstoppable in snow and better to drive than many 4wd.

brenden and paul

brenden, i just sent you a private message. thanks for offering to help

paul,

it's a 2002 9.5 linear. silver 4 door 4 cylinder turbo. automatic with the sport shifting and winter traction option ps,pb,ac, stereo with cd player. saab info system. it has most of the options that saab has to offer on this model. leather seats with heaters. electric sunroof. electric outside mirrors with heaters. alloy wheels. michelin primacy mxv4 tires that aren't all that old all around. new brakes. new front shocks, no rust, no holes in seats or carpet both of which are in good shape. non smoking car. just within the last 6 months i had a complete trans flush done with all new trans fluid. if anyone knows anything about that you know it's not all that cheap. the alignment is good and the balancing on the wheels is good. it has the normal little blemishes that a car that's 10 years old but most of them could be touched up with one of those little jars of touchup paint that comes with a paintbrush. and they're not in the middle of the doors or anything like that. has a brand new turbo from turbochargerpro,com. has a 1 year warranty. this is it ...... it was installed just last week.

Saab 9-3 Turbocharger from Turbocharger pros

the work was performed by exotic cars in wexford pa. EXOTICARS by R.E. Jahn

they do excellent work. they've done most of the maintence on this car since we've had it. i've done business with them for about 25 years. they do very good work as you can imagine from what they deal in and how long they've been in business. i've never heard any bad things said about them. if anyone is interested i can give you the name of the service manager and you could call and inquire on the car. and no... he's not my cousin or anything like that.

couple things i'd like to say about the car to anyone that's interested. first off, it's truly a good car. if it weren't i'd NEVER try to sell it to anyone on our forum. i think about most of the people here as nice people i'd like to be friends with. so the last thing i'd want to do is pedal a used car that i know or think is not very good on this board. if i knew anything about it that was bad, i wouldn't be offering it for sale on this board. second is that i hadn't planned on selling it. when the turbo broke my wife, who's a professor at a college near me, was about to begin fall classes. so i needed to get it fixed quick or she didn't have a car to get to work. i couldn't find a turbo quick so while we were waiting she came home and said ''i found a new car and i'd like to get it....'' so we bought her a new one and i didn't trade this one in. so i now find myself in the situration of now owning 5 cars. 5 cars for a 2 person family is little much. so i want to sell this one. there's absolutely no doubt in my mind that i could jump in this car right this second and drive from coast to coast and the only problem i'd have is gettin *****ed at by my wife from having double cheeseburger wrappers on the floor....:D but it would run fine the whole way there, get good mileage, get me home fine and be no worse for the wear from the trip. so if anybody is interested in this kind of a car rest assured you're getting it from somebody who's not interested in unloading a problem. it's been taken very good car of and is a nice car. i'm hoping to hear from brenden and i'll get some pics up.

like i said, if it were a problem i'd NEVER try to sell it on this forum. anyone that likes saabs and wants one this is a good example of one. looks good too. you won't be embaressed to pull up to your country club and let he valet take the clubs out of the trunk....;) the only thing i'd get if i were to buy it or suggest is one of those warranty plans that cover major repairs. i hate em, but always get them for a used car because today everything is so expensive to get fixed. whether it's a chevy or mercedes. gettin cars fixed is a bummer these days cause everything is so electronic and computerized. and what can be perfect today can be expensive to fix tomorrow....

Archived