Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hi from Whitestone, NY

miker129

Checking in from Whitestone, NY. Haven't tried Adam's yet. Just picked up a 2005 GTO and am looking to try the leather cleaner and conditioner.

The videos and forum were two of the reasons I'll be given Adam's a try. A lot of great information here.

Michael

Checking in from Whitestone, NY. Haven't tried Adam's yet. Just picked up a 2005 GTO and am looking to try the leather cleaner and conditioner.

The videos and forum were two of the reasons I'll be given Adam's a try. A lot of great information here.

Michael

Hi Michael,

Welcome to the forum and thank you for your shot at business.

We would love to hear your feedback on the products.

If there are any questions you have we would be more than happy to help you out.

Welcome Michael! Prepare to become addicted. One product leads to another and before you know it, every other product ends up in the trash! Share your thoughts with us after you do up those seats!:2thumbs:

• 7 years later...

Michael

Hello!