Customer Service 866.965.0400

First time machine polisher at work!

ChargerMatt

Well we had a fantastic weekend for October here in Michigan.. it was high 70s both days so I decided it was time to do an extensive detail. I didn't get any before pictures because I only have a cell phone camera and it's not like much would show up on that. Anyway... here's the process

Yesterday---

wash

clay bar

1 pass SHR

1 pass FMP

1 pass MSS

note: this did not get all the swirls out but for a daily driver and a first time user I am highly impressed.

Today---

Brilliant glaze

Americana

VRT dressing on everything possible

MP 1&2 on my exhaust tip

Time spent: Roughly 15 hours

and now the pics!

IMAG0097.jpg

IMAG0098.jpg

IMAG0101.jpg

IMAG0100.jpg

IMAG0099.jpg

Oh and here's a night time shot where I figured I could capture any swirls on the door panel

IMAG0095.jpg

Needless to say; I am 110% satisfied.

Something for the suggestion box: put some kind of design or the Adam's logo on the little paper cover of the Americana that's inside the container! I sat there wondering why nothing was coming off onto the applicator and after scratching and playing with it, I saw it crinkle up. It just blends too good! LOL

• 2 weeks later...

that brilliant black is just amazing. My jeep got the black clearcoat and was one of the few 08's that did, makes it look like an old muscle car when cleaner up though! Very nice sir, I love the old school badge on the front! as for the hood depressing just jeep pressing, jeep did that too when i corrected it, the hoods have support underneath so unless your not sitting on the PC you wont do anything to it. Looks great man!

that brilliant black is just amazing. My jeep got the black clearcoat and was one of the few 08's that did, makes it look like an old muscle car when cleaner up though! Very nice sir, I love the old school badge on the front! as for the hood depressing just jeep pressing, jeep did that too when i corrected it, the hoods have support underneath so unless your not sitting on the PC you wont do anything to it. Looks great man!

That's my favorite part about it. Before Adam's I did a hand polish with some competitors' products and I thought it brought out the wet shine - HAH. This stuff makes the flakes pop so much it's amazing.

Now if only I didn't have to walk so damn far to class across the entire parking lot because I don't want to park next to anyone :lol:

And you mentioned just keep pressing, what about towards the middle of the roof as well? It sounds like popping a tin can

Your charger looks great Matt. Love how the tails are done. are you planning on lowering it or getting larger rims?

Over the winter I'm planning on selling the wheels and tires I have and getting gloss black 20x9 viper replicas. Can't lower it though, not with how bad this car sucks in the snow as it is :S

I just gotta find a buyer :)

Oh - for anyone interested, they are 18x8 +15mm offset, 5x115 lug pattern :thumbsup:

Over the winter I'm planning on selling the wheels and tires I have and getting gloss black 20x9 viper replicas. Can't lower it though, not with how bad this car sucks in the snow as it is :S

I just gotta find a buyer :)

Oh - for anyone interested, they are 18x8 +15mm offset, 5x115 lug pattern :thumbsup:

Those rims are gonna look sick.

That's my favorite part about it. Before Adam's I did a hand polish with some competitors' products and I thought it brought out the wet shine - HAH. This stuff makes the flakes pop so much it's amazing.

Now if only I didn't have to walk so damn far to class across the entire parking lot because I don't want to park next to anyone :lol:

And you mentioned just keep pressing, what about towards the middle of the roof as well? It sounds like popping a tin can

Haha i feel ya on the parking further and further away, I do it at school whenever I can now to keep her safe :2thumbs: haha.

Yeah, its gunna give a little bit cause it is sheet metal so just keep going, between 9-14 lbs of pressure is good enough. My best way of telling, what i tell alot of my friends after I do their car is to go take your PC inside and push it down on a weight scale to see what 9-14 lbs of pressure feels like. When i first started it helped me out alot to know what it felt like and how to feel that on the car as well when it was spinning.

Those rims are gonna look sick.

Viper reps look so sick on chargers, alotta guys throw em on my jeep as well and it just looks mean.

srt8charger2fk8.jpg

would look even better without that red circle.

rimsred.jpg

again without the red

Haha i feel ya on the parking further and further away, I do it at school whenever I can now to keep her safe :2thumbs: haha.

Yeah, its gunna give a little bit cause it is sheet metal so just keep going, between 9-14 lbs of pressure is good enough. My best way of telling, what i tell alot of my friends after I do their car is to go take your PC inside and push it down on a weight scale to see what 9-14 lbs of pressure feels like. When i first started it helped me out alot to know what it felt like and how to feel that on the car as well when it was spinning.

Viper reps look so sick on chargers, alotta guys throw em on my jeep as well and it just looks mean.

srt8charger2fk8.jpg

would look even better without that red circle.

rimsred.jpg

again without the red

i think with my stripe that red turned blue would be SICK

Archived