Customer Service 866.965.0400

Ocean City MD 10/14 & 10/15

bbster

I seriously doubt it. I've tried and tried to get Adam and his crew there for Cruisin OC and Endless Summer Cruise In. I doubt they'll be there this weekend for the Corvette show. If the weather is good, I'm considering going though.

I seriously doubt it. I've tried and tried to get Adam and his crew there for Cruisin OC and Endless Summer Cruise In. I doubt they'll be there this weekend for the Corvette show. If the weather is good, I'm considering going though.

If you go Rich have fun & take some pics!:2thumbs:

We have a clinic on Sat in Mechanicsburg. Tough to be in 6 places at once. Will there be a spring show there?

Also, bbster, if you're in Telford, I can get you product ASAP, if you need it for the weekend.

Eric, the show in Ocean City, Md. is one of the largest shows on the east coast with 3000 registerd cars and thousands more visitors. It's a four day show with shows at both the inlet and the Convention Center and smaller shows around town and in neighboring Berlin, Md. The one this coming May should be their 22nd show and we've been to at least 15 of them. You can get all the info here: www.specialeventpro.com/cruisin

Archived