Customer Service 866.965.0400

seatcover installation???

smokemeister25

If you mean fully taking off the existing vinyl/leather and putting on new material, it's not that difficult. I did it on my C5's seats a few years ago. I replaced the seat foam, too, at the same time as the old stuff was getting soft and losing it's shape.

There are lots of threads about seat repair/coverings on corvetteforum.com. Here's a link to one for C6 seats, with lots of pics starting around post #7. For your vintage car, though, you might want to search around in the C3 section.

Good luck. I'm sure the job isn't too difficult -- after everything else you've done on that car, this ought to be a walk in the park. :cheers:

• 2 months later...
If you mean fully taking off the existing vinyl/leather and putting on new material, it's not that difficult. I did it on my C5's seats a few years ago. I replaced the seat foam, too, at the same time as the old stuff was getting soft and losing it's shape.

There are lots of threads about seat covers on corvetteforum.com. Here's a link to one for C6 seats, with lots of pics starting around post #7. For your vintage car, though, you might want to search around in the C3 section.

Good luck. I'm sure the job isn't too difficult -- after everything else you've done on that car, this ought to be a walk in the park. :cheers:

Great! Thank you for sharing the link bro! It really helped a lot. I was able to successfully install my new set of seat covers. :thumbsup:

Archived