Customer Service 866.965.0400

Viper Auto Smart Start .....

StormChaser

Is AMAZING!!!!!!

I have had viper before but when I got my SS I could only get compustar.

I've had so many problems with compustar so I said eff if and got what I wanted.

Now I can start my SS from anywhere I have cell reception!!!!!

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

I have a viper remote start in my car, but I need to have the keyfob handy :( I di love remote start on them cold days though!

You can still have a keyfob along with the smart start I'm ur phone. It's just 100 more

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

It will work, you need a viper remote start system (any of the new ones should be smart start compatible) and then you add on the smart start. I have a viper 5701 it's not too much more to get the smart start. I was told it is 60 dollars a year so $5 a month isn't too bad! I think I am going to be adding this to my truck!

Storm chaser: how long does the signal take to get from your phone to the SS?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I paid approximately 500.00 for everything.

Uninstallation of old system

install of new system

1 year service

Did you get JUST remote start? Or is it an alarm system with remote start and the smart start added on? And which model is it?

I have the Viper 5701 on my car and I like it. Viper makes the only kit I believe where you can use it on a manual transmission without illegally wiring it up. My car still has some bugs with it from time to time which bugs the crap out of me but I deal with it. Also, here in TX now there is a law that you have to be inside your car if its running otherwise its a ticket. Does California even have that as a law being the green state they are?

Actually a few modules that are out today allow you to use remote start without having the fob in the car. PM me for details.

My fob doesnt have to be in the car, just in my hand lol..I start it up just before I am off work on the cold winter nights

Archived