Customer Service 866.965.0400

Can I machine polish this area?

txredgt

Question

Just wondering if I can use the PC with the focus pads on the area directly below the window, kind of like where the top of the window is. It's about a 2-3" ledge. I got a feeling the answer is hand polish but I want to be sure as this area has some decent swirls that I would love to take out. Its the area just above the date the picture was taken.

DSC_0009.jpg

4 answers to this question

You CAN, but the pad will not be making good contact and thus the benefit isn't really there so you'd be wasting effort largely. I'd say hand polish it, the results will be about the same either way. If the pad can't make flush contact with the area the benefits of machine polishing are largely wasted.

You CAN, but the pad will not be making good contact and thus the benefit isn't really there so you'd be wasting effort largely. I'd say hand polish it, the results will be about the same either way. If the pad can't make flush contact with the area the benefits of machine polishing are largely wasted.

That's what it seems to me. On the doors is where I can't get to it. So I guess SHR and Revive would be the best route?

Archived