Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hard case for Flex

chrys7

Question

Guest Gone & Forgotten

Anytime I need a case, I find a hollow one and use foam - carve out what I need and make it work.

I have a ryobi angle grinder with a hard case, wonder how that'd size up.

Another idea... Home Depot sells "Husky" brand tool bags that seem like they'd be perfect for the flex. Just wrap in a junky bath towel and toss her in. Seems to be the easiest way to create a safe portability unit for the flex.

Anytime I need a case, I find a hollow one and use foam - carve out what I need and make it work.

I have a ryobi angle grinder with a hard case, wonder how that'd size up.

Another idea... Home Depot sells "Husky" brand tool bags that seem like they'd be perfect for the flex. Just wrap in a junky bath towel and toss her in. Seems to be the easiest way to create a safe portability unit for the flex.

I have two! One for each machine!

Where is this from??

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>Without insert. For the machines PE 14-2 150, PE 14-3 125, L 3403 VRG, L 1503 VR and XC 3401 VRG and extensive range of accessories.

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=produktZusaetzlicheZubehoeBildSpalte>z377198_thumb.jpg</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

Here is where I found it. Iam sure someone at Adams should be able to get it from Flex "North America" with the posted part number if it as available.

<TABLE><TBODY><TR><TD colSpan=2>Without insert. For the machines PE 14-2 150, PE 14-3 125, L 3403 VRG, L 1503 VR and XC 3401 VRG and extensive range of accessories.

</TD></TR><TR><TD class=produktZusaetzlicheZubehoeBildSpalte>z377198_thumb.jpg</TD><TD><TABLE class=produktDetailsFett><THEAD><TR><TD>QTY/PKG</TD><TD class=produktZusaetzlicheBestNrSpalte>Order no.</TD></TR></THEAD><TBODY><TR><TD class=produktZusaetzlicheVESpalte>1</TD><TD>377.198

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

FLEX Power Tools - Elektrowerkzeuge seit 1922

You will see in the above link if you scroll down where it says "carry case"

Welcome to Flex North America, Inc. - Your Heavy-Duty Power Tools Suplier

Just didn't post everything that I had found originally, being a direct competition thing. However Iam sure you need some sort of dealer license to buy from them directly. Hope this helps someone. :2thumbs:

I bought my Flex before Adam started to carry them and it came with a Flex bag. It's nice and big and the polisher, pads and all the polishes fit, but its falling apart. Def China quality. I keep one of my PCs in an Adam's bag and it has the same capacity of the Flex bag, but much more durable. Looks new. I like the soft bag cause it squishes onto the bottom rack of the Adam's Detail Cart.

Sorry Moz yes I did, FLex NA got in touch with FLEX Ger and they are sending one down. Not sure if its coming to me direct or if its going to Flex NA then to me. But in any case it was $96.00 for the case and was told I needed 2 inserts to secure the flex in the case they were $13.00ea

Soon as I get it in hand i will post up pics.

Is there a hard case for the PC LOLOL!! I just bought one.

I take it you did not hear back from FLEX USA yet Christian?

Sorry Moz yes I did, FLex NA got in touch with FLEX Ger and they are sending one down. Not sure if its coming to me direct or if its going to Flex NA then to me. But in any case it was $96.00 for the case and was told I needed 2 inserts to secure the flex in the case they were $13.00ea

Soon as I get it in hand i will post up pics.

Is there a hard case for the PC LOLOL!! I just bought one.

:cheers:

Not sure if any of you are familiar with this website. This is where I would go if I were to look for a Pelican Case. This was going to be my recommendation and I saw that a few had already made the suggestion. Those of you that may be photo junkies like myself are probably more than familiar with B and H. My other online shopping addiction other than Adams Polishes. The nice thing about this website is along the right hand side you can click on the dimensions your interested in and narrow down your choices. And I think the prices are good as well.

Pelican Waterproof Cases

yep, Torrance, CA

Pelican Products Story

Made in the USA!!!

haha I actually asked for a pelican case for christmas, for my SLR though. they are pricey! but worth it, glad to see their an American product, might need another for the flex and PC when i go see my grandpa and do his cars, can put them on the plane and feel secure :D

Ill check it out thx! :)

Get a pelican case...best around in my opinion. Not sure where they are made though, but they sure are strong and durable. Plus, you won't have a big yellow case with DeWalt stamped on the side.

Yeah will take time gotta get measurement of Flex and find a suitable case. I think the Dewalt jigsaw case may do the trick but gotta research it.

pics up soon as its all said and done.

Get a pelican case...best around in my opinion. Not sure where they are made though, but they sure are strong and durable. Plus, you won't have a big yellow case with DeWalt stamped on the side.

Archived