Customer Service 866.965.0400

Glass Scratch

CrawlinTBSS

Question

Had a local forum car enthusiast message me asking if my products are able to be used on glass.

I though i remember when watching the Adam's DVD that you can do all the steps on glass?

customer said he had a mishap with a metal framed wiperblade and it scratched the windshield slightly. says he cant really feel it with a fingernail but can see it while driving.

Just wanted to make sure the SSR / SHR / FMP is good for that stuff. I have a PC and drill with 4" pads.

2 answers to this question

Had a local forum car enthusiast message me asking if my products are able to be used on glass.

I though i remember when watching the Adam's DVD that you can do all the steps on glass?

customer said he had a mishap with a metal framed wiperblade and it scratched the windshield slightly. says he cant really feel it with a fingernail but can see it while driving.

Just wanted to make sure the SSR / SHR / FMP is good for that stuff. I have a PC and drill with 4" pads.

For glass, you can get glass cutting pads for the rotary or your drill. Be careful...from what I've seen it's a pretty messy job. They will level out scratches in glass.

Archived