Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail spray/Car shampoo

jordan572

Question

Can I hand polish using the orange swirl and haze remover followed by the white machine polish with there two sided hand polishing pad or would I need to get the blue revive bottle since i am using it by hand. I have some clear coated rims that I want to take the swirls out of but dont want to use the pc on them since I am new and the pc pads are big

I've been detailing my cars for over 40 years. The Adam's products are the best system available. That is a rare statement from me. I may not have tried everything but I'm pretty sure I've tried most of them. You will never be disappointed with any product you purchase from Adam's.

There may be a learning curve on the proper technique regarding the use of the products. But once you get the idea your off to the races!

I find the best part about the Adams system is it isn't confusing. Polish, they have 3 for the PC. The polish matches the pad you should use and they have videos on how to use them. How can it get any easier.

As far as detail spray. I have bought gallons and gallons of different brands over the years and they sit on the shelf when I have Adams available. It's just the best I have used. By far the best drying aid. I would get a gallon of Detail Spray.

The soap, very concentrated so it depends on how often you wash you car. The 32oz will give you a lot of washes for 1 car washes once a week.

My favorite Adams product is the APC (AlL Purpose Cleaner). I just love the stuff. It smells great and cleans great without being harsh. I would get a gallon of this stuff.

I'm not a big user of waterless wash but since watching the Junkman's videos I may have to give it a 2nd try. I didn't find anything wrong with it but it seemed so much like the Detail Spray I couldn't justify keeping both stocked. But by all means, give it a try, if the Junkman likes WW, it must be good!!

My Adams shelf (not inc. my pads and towels) :-) I'm not sure where I'm going to put my BF order.

RLF_1110.jpg

Sardian, what's up with the blue cap on the wash?

That is a 1oz measuring cup (pictured below). I just have it on there upside down so it won't get lost.

I have 3oz ones on another brand of wash I use for my work van. Since the Adams stuff is more concentrated I get by with a 1oz cup. I don't want to waste my Adams stuff on my van :-)

cups.jpg

I realize they are a better value but I dont want to invest a huge amount if i dont like it. I am looking at spending 700 dollars for what I feel is necessary to restore my car. Does this stuff really work? Not just the detail spray or shampoo but all the polishes, waxes, sealants etc?

Can I hand polish using the orange swirl and haze remover followed by the white machine polish with there two sided hand polishing pad or would I need to get the blue revive bottle since i am using it by hand. I have some clear coated rims that I want to take the swirls out of but dont want to use the pc on them since I am new and the pc pads are big

Look at the color of the two sided hand polishing pad. It's the colors of the product you want to use. So you will use the Swirl and Haze Remover followed by the Revive Polish.

It's all color coded, pad matches polish.

Look at the color of the two sided hand polishing pad. It's the colors of the product you want to use. So you will use the Swirl and Haze Remover followed by the Revive Polish.

It's all color coded, pad matches polish.

I get that, but am just wondering if I can use the blue side with the fine machine polish since I dont want to buy the blue revive shine just to polich up my wheels a little, i was wondering if a machine is really needed to use the white machine polish, I appreciate the :help:

I get that, but am just wondering if I can use the blue side with the fine machine polish since I dont want to buy the blue revive shine just to polich up my wheels a little, i was wondering if a machine is really needed to use the white machine polish, I appreciate the :help:

I'm sure you can use it but I'm not sure how much elbow grease it'll take to make the FMP work to it's full potential.

I'm not a big user of waterless wash but since watching the Junkman's videos I may have to give it a 2nd try. I didn't find anything wrong with it but it seemed so much like the Detail Spray I couldn't justify keeping both stocked. But by all means, give it a try, if the Junkman likes WW, it must be good!!

One of the reasons that I like it is because it is cheaper than DS and if you can save using detail spray, why not do so? I don't want to waste DS in an application where I can use WW.

Love ur shelf looks like mine :)

I find the best part about the Adams system is it isn't confusing. Polish, they have 3 for the PC. The polish matches the pad you should use and they have videos on how to use them. How can it get any easier.

As far as detail spray. I have bought gallons and gallons of different brands over the years and they sit on the shelf when I have Adams available. It's just the best I have used. By far the best drying aid. I would get a gallon of Detail Spray.

The soap, very concentrated so it depends on how often you wash you car. The 32oz will give you a lot of washes for 1 car washes once a week.

My favorite Adams product is the APC (AlL Purpose Cleaner). I just love the stuff. It smells great and cleans great without being harsh. I would get a gallon of this stuff.

My Adams shelf (not inc. my pads and towels) :-) I'm not sure where I'm going to put my BF order.

RLF_1110.jpg

Love ur shelf looks like mine :)

Thanks.

I just moved it to a wider shelf today (nicer) to make room for my Adam's order that came in today. I added: Glass Cleaner, Carpet Cleaner, Spray Sealant, Single Soft Towels (Love These), and several other items :help:

One of the reasons that I like it is because it is cheaper than DS and if you can save using detail spray, why not do so? I don't want to waste DS in an application where I can use WW.

Sounds like a plan to me!!

I feel like I just met a celebrity, the "Junkman" just replied to one of my post :banana:

I'll take some of those towels off your hands if you need to make room ;-) I got my 1st single soft towels in the mail today....NICE!

I keep all my towels in a plastic tote to keep lint and dust off of them.. Also when I leave them out in my garage I could swear they absorb wax or something from the air and the need to be washed after a while because they start smearing "something" all over my paint or glasses or whatever I'm wiping.

Archived