Customer Service 866.965.0400

Detail spray/Car shampoo

jordan572

Question

Trust us, the Shampoo and detail spray works. You wont be disappointed. Also you can take full advantage of the 110% satisfaction guarantee.

I say get a gallon of each. 16oz or 32oz wont last long.

I want to buy the ps detail kit with the polishes/interior/wax/tire and bucket etc for 550 then a couple small wash pads for the lower car/ wheels, bucket with caddy/screen and then a gallon of each shampoo/detail spray.

I want to buy the ps detail kit with the polishes/interior/wax/tire and bucket etc for 550 then a couple small wash pads for the lower car/ wheels, bucket with caddy/screen and then a gallon of each shampoo/detail spray.

Thats a good kit....But i would suggest getting this as well.

Adam's Essential Pack - 1 Gallon Refills

You get the DS,Shampoo, and you can choose any other 2 gallon refills. Just make sure when you check out, in the note section you specify which gallons you want.

Gallons always translate to better value, but if you're not sure then split the difference (sort of) and go with the 36oz bottles of each... still cheaper than full gallons, but more product.

The breakdown of p/oz costs shows that the gallons end up being the best bang for the buck long term when you look at cost per oz -

DETAIL SPRAY

• 16oz = $12.95 or $0.81 p/oz
  • 36oz = $24.95 or $0.69 p/oz
  • Gallon = $39.95 or $0.31 p/oz

CAR SHAMPOO

• 16oz = $9.95 or $0.62 p/oz
  • 36oz = $19.95 or $0.55 p/oz
  • Gallon = $34.95 or $0.27 p/oz

What else is essential, I think I have it all for now.

"essential" is kind of vague.

Some of us will tell you you will only need the basic kit, and others will say the ultimate kit is essential.

What's on your list? maybe we can tell you some products you will regret not purchasing

Okay thanks, can I use the VRT blocks to apply leather cleaner and conditioner or do I need their red round applicator pads?

For leather cleaner you should get the brushes. Adam's Perfect Interior Detail Kit

to apply leather conditioner, Ive always used the red applicators. I don't know if the sponge applicators are good to apply leather conditioner

I would get the Pc kit that is worth 550 it has to much to list. Also I would get another bucket with caddy gallon of shampoo and detail spray and vrt applicators, wash pads and leather applicators

Also get a gallon refill of DS, APC, and WW

and possibly a second wash pad/merino mit

Archived