Customer Service 866.965.0400

Cleaning PS Fluid off Paver Driveway?

ssbusdrvr

Had a PS Pump leak in one of our cars and it created a mess on the pavers.a number of large stains. Procrastinated cleaning it up and HOA just left us a warning in the mailbox to have it cleaned up by the 21st or ask for an extension.

Has anyone used this stuff? Bought 3 containers and going to try it tomorrow. Was also thinking of maybe putting down some Dawn or All Purpose Cleaner as well and maybe pressure wash? Thanks

I have spilled oil a time or two while changing oil. What I have always done is used an oil absorbent sold by NAPA. It was quite cheap, and I pour it over the stain and step on it with my foot and twist. If that makes sense. Then the next day sweep it up and almost no stain.

I did notice in the below link that there are several types. The bottom link is what I used specifically. And it was dirt cheap.

NAPA AUTO PARTS

NAPA AUTO PARTS

Hope this helps.

Thanks unfortunately the stains I think have soaked in for too long not sure if those clay type absorbants will work but will give anything a try. Just hoping don't have to replace pavers because it will not be fun Procrastination.:( Thanks again.:)

Thanks unfortunately the stains I think have soaked in for too long not sure if those clay type absorbants will work but will give anything a try. Just hoping don't have to replace pavers because it will not be fun Procrastination.:( Thanks again.:)

If the stains don't come out, just turn the pavers over! :lolsmack:

Archived