Customer Service 866.965.0400

Bleaching Microfibers?

egott_91

Question

16 answers to this question

Well...I just received my order from Eric at Thompson and somehow the glass cleaner got open and it drenched the entire order so my great white was up against the decal on the foam gun and it now has blue and green stains on the great white...I PM'd Eric and haven't gotten a response yet.

Erik,

I got the PM you copied me on w/ Eric Thompson... since hes not always on the forum I'd suggest calling or emailing him about the issue. Hes a top notch guy and I'm sure he'll straighten this out for you no questions asked.

Forums usually aren't the most efficient means of communication in the world.

Thompson Racing Eric Thompson

612 Mann Road

Horsham , PA 19044

215-260-9827

Eric@thompsonracing.us

I appologize Erik, somehow the lid must have come off the Glass Cleaner. Replacements on the way. The first towel should work just fine. Use a little bleach on it. My towels get the snot kicked out of em during the season and a good wash cleans em right up. A pre-scrub with Adam's All Purpose Cleaner works well to loosen tough stains.

I appreciate that very much Eric! Thank you!

I appologize Erik, somehow the lid must have come off the Glass Cleaner. Replacements on the way. The first towel should work just fine. Use a little bleach on it. My towels get the snot kicked out of em during the season and a good wash cleans em right up. A pre-scrub with Adam's All Purpose Cleaner works well to loosen tough stains.

Yes great customer service by all of Adams dealers. If only all companies were like Adams!

If only. And this is why I will remain a loyal Adams user! Unless I'm in a pinch and run out of something like clay or detail spray and can't wait the 3 days for an order I'll get some mothers or Meg's.

Just curious, what did Eric recommend, for removing the stain or is he replacing them?

He said he would send me a new one but the stained one should be fine. He recommended that I wash it on high heat, alone, and then let air dry and that I could add a little bleach. I washed it on high heat and it removed most of the stains except for a few light blue splotches. I then put it in the dryer on low heat since I didn't have anywhere to line dry. I think if I would have added a little bleach to the wash it would have taken all of the discoloration out. I will probably do that when it gets washed next.

He didnt have to send me a new great white since its usable, but it is definitely generous of him to do so! :2thumbs:

Also, one great thing that came from this was finding out just how absorbent the great white actually is. Let's just say that the great white was drenched and the glass towel was bone dry! :2thumbs: awesome absorbency didn't even allow a drop to get to the glass towel!

Erik,

I got the PM you copied me on w/ Eric Thompson... since hes not always on the forum I'd suggest calling or emailing him about the issue. Hes a top notch guy and I'm sure he'll straighten this out for you no questions asked.

Forums usually aren't the most efficient means of communication in the world.

Thompson Racing Eric Thompson

612 Mann Road

Horsham , PA 19044

215-260-9827

Eric@thompsonracing.us

Thanks Dylan.

Eric responded and is taking care of me. I appreciate the help though!

Just give him time to respond. Adams and their dealers are top notch and believe in customer service. I am sure they will take care of you! :cheers:

Yup, I've had nothing but awesome support from them. Eric is sending me a new great white and a glass cleaner! A+ customer service. That's why I love Adam's!

I was just trying to figure out a way to remove the stains. I'm sure it won't hurt anything having discoloration, I'm just OCD about stuff. Lol!

None at all...still super soft :2thumbs:

Well...I just received my order from Eric at Thompson and somehow the glass cleaner got open and it drenched the entire order so my great white was up against the decal on the foam gun and it now has blue and green stains on the great white...I PM'd Eric and haven't gotten a response yet.

Archived