Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from SC

Tundra_10

Welcome to the forum!

Yes, you need to go to the right place to get a cheesesteak! If they call it a "Philly Cheesesteak," it's not a cheesesteak! They don't call pizza "Brooklyn Style Pizza" in Brooklyn!

Winter's a good time to freshen up your ride and it's also a good time to focus on proper techniques in order to prevent damage to your paint during the rough weather. Make sure you get out to some of the events in the Spring.

You are very close to where I used to live! YAY! Hope the weather isn't too rough up there right now! I haven't talked to my parents about the weather for a while now so I am assuming its just typical at the moment.

Thank you for the greetings!

You are very close to where I used to live! YAY! Hope the weather isn't too rough up there right now! I haven't talked to my parents about the weather for a while now so I am assuming its just typical at the moment.

Thank you for the greetings!

It just started snowing this morning. Weather has been beautiful - even had the vette out on Christmas Day!

(For those that don't know: Mentor is East of Cleveland near the snow belt, we are usually buried in snow this time of year)

Thats good to hear that weather is treating you well! I remember growing up trudging through the knee high snow when going trick-or-treating, let alone good weather in late December. Well it was knee high to me haha. The weather sure has changed a lot just over a couple decades. Almost makes the reason I moved down south (the weather) somewhat irrelevant.

Thank you much!

We will keep it under wraps that you have a trailblazer ss! That is one of my buddies favorite vehicles of all time. A few years ago he got a newer vehicle and ended up with a base model trailblazer after praising and talking about getting a SS. I think he realized the payments would have been out of control for his budget. Nevertheless, nice rig and thank you for the welcome, so far it has been quiet the warm reception!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived