Customer Service 866.965.0400

Hello from SC

Tundra_10

Just wanted to come in here and introduce myself as its always proper forum etiquette to do so.

A little about myself, I am a huge car guy and love all types, models, whatever. It can be a muddy 4x4 with 44" TSLs that does not have one straight or clean panel on it all the way to a concourse-clean exotic. I appreciate all types of styles and personality-driven accessories and modifications but more so appreciate the work involved to get these masterpieces to their final stages.

As far as detailing goes I have always kept my cars clean and garage kept (until the current vehicle since it cannot fit in the garage GRRR) and did my best to keep them sparkly and clean. I think with no prior knowledge and to a typical non-professional did a decent job... until I discovered forums like this and others when I discovered how much wrong and possibly destructive methods I used to maintaining the vehicles I loved and cared for so much.

Within the past couple months I have been trolling a different forum with hopes to gain vast amounts of knowledge and have done so with great success. I would like to see more views and gain more advice and more knowledge as I feel it never hurts to learn more, regardless of the topic or situation knowledge will always help you to a more sound decision or increase your chances of success.

Because of what I have learned and also this sort of thing being very addictive I have accumulated a good amount of products and tools to help me conquer swirls, scratches, water spots, etc however I am also interested in hearing about products that Adams has to offer as I hear lots of good things coming from the company.

With all that being said I am happy and excited to be part of this forum and cannot wait to get to know all of you and hope to one day be able to share experiences with you all as my quest to achieving auto-paint perfection continues.

Oh and to everyone I wish you all a Merry Christmas!

Oh wow! lol thats pretty cool to see someone close by on here! I appreciate it and when the weather gets warmer I might just be contacting you as I am still wet behind the ears and would love any and all the advise and techniques you could give me to vehicle maintenance! Thank you very much! This forum all of a sudden got that much better! =)

Sounds great! Thank you Dana, as this is a new sorta field for me I have tons of questions with each and every step I take so I hope everyone is ready! haha!

Where are you from in PA? I used to live in the NE part of OH and in college my buddies and I would go out to Pittsburgh every once in a while for the bar scene out there. Ahh, I miss college! lol

Hey thats cool Nathan! Maybe one day we can meet up at 5 guys next time you are up visiting. That has to be my favorite place to eat around here lol. Its a shame a burger joint can draw me in so strongly!

And thank you for the warm welcome everyone! I cannot wait to annoy you all with my feeble and elementary questions lol. you all seem to be very polite and will answer every and all of them. I'm excited! =)

Welcome Mike!

And thank you for the warm welcome everyone! I cannot wait to annoy you all with my feeble and elementary questions lol. you all seem to be very polite and will answer every and all of them. I'm excited! =)

There are lots of friendly, helpful folks on here that are happy to answer your Adam's product questions. We were all beginners at one point, so no flaming for noob questions here!

I am also in Lexington SC. Small world :-)

Mike

Welcome Mike!

Pretty cool stuff! I am liking this forum! Its nice to have locals around! Definitely makes it feel like a "closer knit" community!

There are lots of friendly, helpful folks on here that are happy to answer your Adam's product questions. We were all beginners at one point, so no flaming for noob questions here!

I appreciate the kind words and I feel like I am going to really enjoy frequenting this site with all the knowledge I can gain and the warm reception I can already see I am going to receive!

Sounds great! Thank you Dana, as this is a new sorta field for me I have tons of questions with each and every step I take so I hope everyone is ready! haha!

Where are you from in PA? I used to live in the NE part of OH and in college my buddies and I would go out to Pittsburgh every once in a while for the bar scene out there. Ahh, I miss college! lol

I'm about the center of the state and near the southern border - just outside Shippensburg. I'm about half way between Philladelphia and Pittsburgh.

I'm about the center of the state and near the southern border - just outside Shippensburg. I'm about half way between Philladelphia and Pittsburgh.

Oh ok! I have never been quiet out that far by car, been to the Philly airport though. I felt like doing the cliche thing and went to a restaurant inside to get a philly cheesesteak sandwich. It was not very good, guess I have to find an actual restaurant inside the city to experience one ehh? =)

^^ Thank you sir! Its fun, I never had a full-size truck or any vehicle with a V8 so its a new experience to me. Its funny because I used to have a ranger and it got the same mpg as this thing does. It has some issues here and there since I bought it used but I can deal with that since someone else had to take the hit of the initial depreciation and it made the truck more affordable for me! =)

Archived