Customer Service 866.965.0400

Blue Jeans Company HDMI Cables (Made in USA)

MAYBEN

Just get a good quality cord. But in looking at the picture in the top right, it looks to me like an in wall bridge extension as they call it. I would think that would be similair to the diagram that is shown on the far left. That is the one I was looking at originally. Then I noticed the diagram on the bottom right. Hence my question in the second post.

I'm not adding/expanding any power, Im just making it so that I can plug my tv into my surge protector.

I'm not tapping into any of the circuits, I'm just putting an extension cord inside the wall legally.

You can't run an extension through the wall, it must be romex like shown in the pic

Iam confused now. I personally wouldn't put an extension cord in the wall. It has to be romex. I was looking at the picture in the bottom right, that was the reason for my "just get a good cord" remark.

If your setup is just like the picture in the top right, you need to run romex in the wall.

I have that and a dremel trio.. I think I've got it figured out.. Anyone wanna come help? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would. If I lived closer. :D I enjoy projects. Some people hate them. Another thing is a studfinder. It wouldn't be much fun if you started to cut your hole and ran into a stud right in the middle of where your hole was suppose to be.

yeah dont get upset if you mess up the drywall. Its easy to fix!

one of my tips is if you have to make a hole or screw up make it the size of a retro single gang electric box. This gives you alot of room to work, a standard size for cutting a new piece to fit in (or reusing the piece you cut out) and i feel that the little retangle is really easy to joint compound over and feather it in good.

Also, Lately ive had good luck with the "steel" mesh patches. Work well, dont have to worry about a 1x3 as a backer and screwing it in either.

Archived