Customer Service 866.965.0400

Enterior Cleaning Question

TazMan

Question

New addition to the Barn.

The Misses narrowed her sights on a 2007 Chrysler 300C SRT8 loaded with everything but the "kitchen sink". As much as I don't like buying cars from "dealers", my wife just went crazy over it!!

Now I'v been given the dutiful job of bringing it up to Adams standards for her. Although the dealer gave it their "so called best" detail job, you can imagine what an OCD person like me thought about their work. Since we ride on the "inside" of our cars, I want to tackle the interior first (sorry for the long winded introduction)

Now for "help" #1.

I have no clue what their detailer used on the leather interior, but whatever you touch leaves prints AND a sticky feeling on your hand (and I mean EVERYTHING -- leather, cloth, trim, etc). Greatly appreciate your expertise on what process i should follow to "put this right".

:pc:

2 answers to this question

Anthony hit the nail on the head. Leather and Interior Cleaner will cut most of it, and the conditioner (which also has cleaning properties) will cut the rest and condition the leather. You can use it on the dash and doors as well.

Archived