Customer Service 866.965.0400

Polish/ Quick Sealant ONLY pics

3PedalMINI

well it was 60 degrees out yesterday and a bit cooler today so i decided to break out the flex for the first time and tackle some minor swirling that was caused by a contaminated GWDT a few months ago. Granted these are Iphone pics and unfortunately do not do its justice, AT ALL :(

I ran out of time to hit her with BG and americana (next weekend) But the results i achieved in a relatively short time with the flex were simply amazing. It could just be in my mind but i feel it is a much more refined polish.

I didn't address the rims, trim or windows since ill Finnish her next weekend. Full writeup/better Pics to come next weekend :thumbsup: I really like the quick sealant. For being mostly a garage queen i dont feel its necessary to hit her with MSS

Without Quick Sealant, After FMP

cd1ebb61.jpg

14ae2e48.jpg

After Quick Sealant

a42613dd.jpg

92bab6c6.jpg

0524c734.jpg

f85a8eca.jpg

001250fb.jpg

98140a26.jpg

Brendon, it looks great man, really like how you have the Clubman set-up aesthetically on the exterior and the finish of the paint makes it that much more crisp, nice work!

Thanks man! I appreciate that:2thumbs:

shes a work in progress. Next is de-chroming he completely and lowering about 3/4-1" to take away the "jacked up offroad look"

Having a small car is a blessing and a curse. Its nice to wash/detail but man because shes so curvy it makes it a real bear to polish, especially with the flex. On flat surfaces it works like an unbelievable dream, have more then a gentle curve and repair yourself for a work out controlling the flex. It also sucks because there are so many tight areas the PC w. 4" pads are a must. Ill admit there are some areas that are plain near impossible:(

I hear ya buddy!!! And looking REAL good!!! If I may say though I'd go with coilovers, only reason I say this is because my Lexus is dropped 2" on Sportlines with 5-way adjustable Tokico shocks..now don't get me wrong I love the setup, some-what comfortable, and handles the curves like no ones business!! I'd take on my fathers top-of-the-line Z any day and dare I say my good friend Chases Charger in the twisties only ;) Though the first gen IS was designed to in the first place specifically my model year (01'); the 02' model was changed slightly thanks to the "up-ity typical Lexus buyer" complaining about the ride being too stiff and not enough head room..so the 02' add softer shocks and mm!!! of more head space :( with every year of the first gen being more and more watered down :willy: Either way if I had to do it all over again (and I will when the time and money comes to do the restore/LS motor swap) I'll be going with coilovers! Typically offer more comfort and you have ride height adjustability vs a 'static' setup. If the means are there I'd go coilover buddy! I wished I had for more adjustability alone :thumbsup: Then get some sways! It'll feel like a totally different car! Saying goes (least with the IS community) "suspension first, then safety, then power, then everything else"...this coming from someone whos seen my 3200lbs car out run a Vette..saddened me though the Lex was sporting a Vette motor :patriot:

Archived