Customer Service 866.965.0400

UPDATED Truck Pics

11chevz71

It has been awhile since i have done a thread of any kind so i thought i would upload some current pictures of the whip:rockon:

It is a:

2011 Chevrolet Silverado Ext. Cab in Blue Granite W Light titanium Interior

Z71 appearance package

All-Star package

Current mods

Deleted:

Side molding

Silverado badging

Lt badging

Flex Fuel Badging

Z71 Sticker

Front License plate

Color painted front and back bowties also tailgate handle

Gm Mudflaps and rear wheel liners

Premium line-x Bedliner

Extang solid fold cover

Bed Mat

Led all the way around soon to have HID

Weathertech front floor liners

Ruff Country leveling kit

Did upgrade the tires to BFG All terrain KO but hurt my gas milage to much so i went back to stock.

Wanted Mods

tint- Just front windows so they will match the back.

In-channel rain visors

Change the rim in some way. Havent figured it out yet.

Here it is stock :

DSC02737.jpg

Here it is as of today: (Sorry Cell Phone Pics) Also if you notice my new to me cherokee in the backround

IMG_20120110_151157.jpg

IMG_20120110_151215.jpg

Interior

DSC02744.jpg

Tell me what you guys think! I am always open for suggesstions

Also wanted to give everyone a update on my schooling. As of right now i am currently done with all my class work and awaiting to start my internship. I got accepted to the United States Postal Inspection service (https://postalinspectors.uspis.gov/). Along with getting accepted to a local police agency. As of right now i plan on doing both for the experience. I know we have gotton alot of new comers around so for those of you that dont know i am receving a bachlors in crimnal justice administration w/ a minor in leadership development. I am also looking into master programs.

Holy CRAP Jesse! CONGRATULATIONS SON! You've come a long way since you first showed up on here. Hope you make it to Grabiaks so I can shake your hand. :cheers::cheers:

And the truck looks great.:drool:

Jesse, I'm one of those newer guys around here, but congrats on your accomplishments! I'm not too far from Perry county... over here in Franklin. Where did you study?

Truck looks good. I'm not a big fan of the stripped clean look on that body style. The doors are just too big and too smooth. The moldings and are the only thing that give it body lines. The right wheel would really change that truck though.

Holy CRAP Jesse! CONGRATULATIONS SON! You've come a long way since you first showed up on here. Hope you make it to Grabiaks so I can shake your hand. :cheers::cheers:

And the truck looks great.:drool:

Going to try and make it Rich. Thanks Again

Jesse, I'm one of those newer guys around here, but congrats on your accomplishments! I'm not too far from Perry county... over here in Franklin. Where did you study?

Truck looks good. I'm not a big fan of the stripped clean look on that body style. The doors are just too big and too smooth. The moldings and are the only thing that give it body lines. The right wheel would really change that truck though.

I go to Central Penn College in Enola.

Congrats, truck looks amazing.

Im actually looking to get into the police force In Toronto and I never thought of looking into postal inspections here in Canada. I should do some research and see if we have something along these lines north of the border.

I was actually considering Customs, but its nearly impossible to get in. The only way I can get in, is if I know someone whos a customs Agent.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Archived