Customer Service 866.965.0400

Orange Crush

Synergy

I'm sure most of you in NY know but... IT'S COLD OUT THERE!

:help: Had a Supercharged SRT-8 Challenger pushing over 600 whp swing by today. Performed a standard detail to give it a nice shine till the owner returns for a paint correction this spring/summer. Here are a few pictures from today.

DSC_0803-1-1.jpg

DSC_0790-1.jpg

DSC_0804-1-2.jpg

DSC_0800-1.jpg

DSC_0791-1.jpg

Very nice ride you have there :thumbsup:!!!

Just a few tips something that I do, Quick Seal the wheels, In/out Spray the Scoops, Grill and Lower Grill & SVRT on the lower Front Air Dam, side and back lower plastic trim. You dont really notice them up close but if you stand back a bit you will def see a bit of shine to them.

Im sure you already did a wash down of the engine and detailed it? I do the engine about every 3 weeks, being my daily driver thats about when I start to see dust build up.

Im a bit OCD :willy: Sorry :)

Thanks for the compliments everybody! :rockon:

Don't worry! We did the engine bay and interior too! For some reason, I NEVER take after pictures of the finish product...

Very nice ride you have there :thumbsup:!!!

Just a few tips something that I do, Quick Seal the wheels, In/out Spray the Scoops, Grill and Lower Grill & SVRT on the lower Front Air Dam, side and back lower plastic trim. You dont really notice them up close but if you stand back a bit you will def see a bit of shine to them.

Im sure you already did a wash down of the engine and detailed it? I do the engine about every 3 weeks, being my daily driver thats about when I start to see dust build up.

Im a bit OCD :willy: Sorry :)

Archived