Customer Service 866.965.0400

New rig. New customer.

MiloX

That is a really nice set up !!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are in the right place to keep it looking GREAT!! As far as your first order, I did the same,, started off with a 170.00 initial order,, then about 2 week later, dove off the giant cliffs completing 2.5 full turns in the pike position. Got the Prem. PC kit. with extra gallon refills and all. The best thing about it is, there is plenty of advice on here. I am trying out the PC this weekend and will post some photos. Great Customer Service!!! I even sent in a email to Adam asking for some help, and could not believe how quickly him and Dylan were to help me. As far as I am concerned, TOP NOTCH !!!!

:2thumbs:

:welcomebanner: Beautiful truck.

Im really impressed with Ford. They've been designing some pretty nice cars lately

Agree with you.. Lady across the street just picked up I think it is a new Fusion limited,, It is really nice looking. Win the lotto one day, Think I would love to have a Super Snake!!!!!

Agree with you.. Lady across the street just picked up I think it is a new Fusion limited,, It is really nice looking. Win the lotto one day, Think I would love to have a Super Snake!!!!!

Gary: I've spent more money playing the Lotto than I have spent on chrome accessories and all my pick-up's. :(

So ya want a super snake huh?

Best I can do~~~~

Gary: I've spent more money playing the Lotto than I have spent on chrome accessories and all my pick-up's. :(

So ya want a super snake huh?

Best I can do~~~~

Man isn't that the truth. I did get 5 numbers on the Lotto last year,, it was like 6 grand. Had I known to play the "Xtra" play it would of been 40,000. So I have hit on the lotto my one time in Quad-Zillion" I think that snake you got there is the Super Snake...... :thumbsup:

Man isn't that the truth. I did get 5 numbers on the Lotto last year,, it was like 6 grand. Had I known to play the "Xtra" play it would of been 40,000. So I have hit on the lotto my one time in Quad-Zillion" I think that snake you got there is the Super Snake...... :thumbsup:

Yea I've come close with lotto but that doesn't pay anything. :( Had more luck with scratch tickets.

Archived