Customer Service 866.965.0400

New rig. New customer.

MiloX

Hey guys. Joined the community a while back. Been lurking since then.

I have been waiting for my new truck to arrive. Picked her up about 10 days ago.

2012 F150 SVT Raptor

DSC_4808.JPG

DSC_4809.JPG

DSC_4814.JPG

And I placed my first order tonight. I got the detailing essentials kit, the quick sealant kit, and the glass cleaner and sealant kit.

Hopefully that will give me enough ammo to start her off right.

I'll be honest... I am a bit of a skeptic so I had to swallow hard on that $275 order. I really hope these products are as good as everyone on here makes them out to be!

Thanks for the welcome! I am a long time Megs user so I am excited to try something new.

The Meg's treated the G35 (in the background of the first pic) really well over the years.

Hopefully this mild winter keeps up so I can get to work!

Brian: :welcomebanner:

I'm fairly new to detailing. Additionally I was not sure how Adam's products would work out. After trying more products on the market than I care to admit, I can't begin to explain how well you are going to like them.

You will be hearing or reading a lot about "learning" how to use each product on here from many many forum members. As one member told me yesterday - learn one product until you know it well and then continue on to the next one. Because it is a "learning" process that is going to take some time. You, like me, others, will probably make mistakes as you work with the products. It's normal - just don't give up.

I had a habit of buying a lot of chrome for my motorcycle. Well I now am "hooked" on buying Adam's products.

Good luck with them and you will be amazed at how your vehicle/s will turn out as you progress down the road of detailing. :thumbsup:

Loooooooove that dang truck dude!!! Any 4x4 with a 400hp 6.2L V8 gets a massive WIN in my book!!! Killer choice man. :)

Oh, and as far as the initial $275 order. I'll just say this.......be prepared to buy another $500 within 60 days. Cuz you're gonna want more. Period. :)

WELCOME TO THE INSANITY.....uh, I mean help group.....uh, I mean detailers rehab.....uh, I mean Adam's Polishes.........

Welcome Brian. Great looking truck!

I'll be honest... I am a bit of a skeptic so I had to swallow hard on that $275 order. I really hope these products are as good as everyone on here makes them out to be!

As you probably already know, if you have any questions about the products just ask away. And remember, Adam's has the 110% Satisfaction Guarantee!

I was right there a little less than two months (well, also 10 orders) ago. Be careful with the Daily Specials ;)

Nice truck, but overpriced in my eyes. Aren't they like $60k+?

I also started out with the essentials kit. Well, let's just say the addict will grow. I now have almost every product offered by Adam's. I used to use megs and mothers stuff, but don't plan on going back now.

Nice truck, but overpriced in my eyes. Aren't they like $60k+?

They're actually a pretty darn good value for what you get.

Crew Cab stickers at $45k. Acces cab at $42k.

Of course you can option them up to over $50k very easily.

But for standard equipment you get 12" of suspension travel with the Fox Racing shocks, Torsen front end, eLocker, 6.2l V8 @ 411 hp and 460 tq.

I paid under 1% over invoice for mine. Haven't regretted it for a second.

But for standard equipment you get 12" of suspension travel with the Fox Racing shocks, Torsen front end, eLocker, 6.2l V8 @ 411 hp and 460 tq.

Not as bad as I thought. I could've sworn I saw one for $60k+ though which is crazy!

Ford F150 "Motor Trend: 2012 Truck of the Year"

You'll have to excuse this forum... They can be a little Chevy heavy. :lolsmack:

Not as bad as I thought. I could've sworn I saw one for $60k+ though which is crazy!

You very well may have. Some dealers have been marking them up. :crazy:

I love this truck and all.... But there is no way I would have bought it unless the deal was right.

Welcome!

Friggen truck is a beast! :drool:

Thanks Gator. As is your GT500.

This is my second Ford... And my second SVT vehicle. First was a 2002 SVTFocus. Handled like it was on rails and just revved and revved and revved.

Look forward to sticking around for a while.

i normally do not like trucks at all but....wow!

That is one sick truck!

Welcome to the forum Brain!

I highly doubt youll be dissapointed. Just watch the videos if your unsure on the use of a specific product(Ive watched em billions of times )

I really like that raptor badge on the truck

Good luck with the detailing!

nice raptor! my neighbor has an all black one, and whenever im home he always revs it at my jeep haha. those are sick rigs man, nice pick up (literally). If hennessey's kits werent such crap id say go for the velociraptor kit they have, only cause of the cool name haha. Welcome and hope your first purchase goes well with the products, any questions and you know where to come, all nice people here.

Very nice choice! You will not be dissapointed in Adams at all. I myself started out with the sampler kit that detail spray among other things. The detail spray is a huge favorite here. From there I moved up to hand polishing and Americana and then I hit the machine polishing bug. I was skeptical myself but believe me you will be making out a list of stuff you want and figuring out what you can get away with purchasing lol. Remember to check out the volume 7 dvd and the Junkman's corner as well as Junkman videos on youtube featuring Adams Polishes.

Archived