Customer Service 866.965.0400

Carpet Extactors/Cleaners??

Carolinaboy

Question

I'm looking to get a Carpet cleaner/extractor (whatever you call them). I want to get one to use occasionally in the truck and house. I don't wanna break the bank but get a decent one. I have a few spots in the house every now and then that could use more than a blot and vacuum treatment.

What do you use, that won't break this college boys wallet....lol

• Answers 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm just curious why hot water only and no Adam's Carpet Cleaner in the Bissell also?

You can certainly use the cc in the Bissell (ratio 4 water to 1 Adam's cc) but in my opinion if you spray the carpets real good and agitate with a brush, you should get all the dirt broken up and loose. The hot water allows the dirt to break down even more while extracting. To me, if you add the cc to the Bissell you are just wasting precious product. I also dont think the Bissell is powerful enough on its own to do all the work on a really soiled carpet like the ones shown in my pics. I think every vehicle has different circumstances but with the Bissell and the Adam's cc you have a few different options for attacking the job which is always a wonderful thing!

Archived