Customer Service 866.965.0400

Thinking of a new daily driver

chris308

All three are nice rides. Might want to find a car specific forum and ask some detailed questions. Good luck :2thumbs:

http://audiforums.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9

http://tl.acurazine.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=104

http://www.topix.com/forum/autos/mercedes-benz-c-class

Edited by C6Bill

Thanks for the Links Bill! :2thumbs:

ATP, i'm leaning towards the Audi and Acura. Will be going to test drive a same year Jaguar S-Type R later today, should be fun!! :glasses:

No thoughts of buying an American made car :patriot::patriot::patriot:

You cant go wrong with the Acura, the maint on the Audi and Jag will be kinda high ...... have you looked into an 08-09 Accord V6 Coupe? I love mine and the 6 speed is scary fast, I have an auto tho ....Dallas traffic:(

Coming from a family of Audi's, Mercedes, Porches, BMW's, Volvo's and Jags. I have to say the new Pontiac G8GT is a car you need to look at.

I have one and it's NOT what you think when you think Pontiac. At least go and test drive one. Can't hurt!

I actually wanted a G8 or a low mile GTO but I bought in late may when gas was crazy, since I already have a truck that get 10-13 mpg on premium on a good day I had to get the Honda, still love it tho, debadged I get plenty of " what kinda car is that" most dont beleive its an Accord. Its bigger than it looks!

I actually wanted a G8 or a low mile GTO but I bought in late may when gas was crazy, since I already have a truck that get 10-13 mpg on premium on a good day I had to get the Honda, still love it tho, debadged I get plenty of " what kinda car is that" most dont beleive its an Accord. Its bigger than it looks!

I get 27mpg on the highway!

About 18 of mixed!

That's my reasoning right there. My truck gets 12 mpg running hard. Long trips it will go to 14 - 15 mpg. I need to buy a corvette and I can get 22 - 30 mpg. :thumbsup:

I'm liking that...

My truck is about the same unless I drive it easy, so I use the vette when I need to save a few bucks on gas :lolsmack:

I get 27mpg on the highway!

About 18 of mixed!

Thats Good!

I really did want to go with a GM or a Challenger, my dealings with Ford on warranty items left me felling really defrauded, they fix what they want, not much, and claim the rest is normal wear? Had a few issues with my last GM too but not as bad, this is my 1st import other than a few hot VW bugs back in the day...

Being treated like a 2nd class customer after buying a $40k truck, thats not a way to keep me as a customer.

sorry for the rant

I have a 2001 Audi A4 Turbo. I've taken good care of it and it's been a very relaible car. I'm atbout 95K miles now.

If you want performance and style and also want to help the US economy, take a look at the new Cadillac CTS. My mom has one and they're VERY nice cars. Well worth a look. :cheers: