Customer Service 866.965.0400

'02 Sierra Ext. Cab w/Quadrasteer $9,000 OBO

Dreamworkz

There is nothing wrong with the truck I just want to find something else. It's in very good shape inside and out, motor runs great and trans shift perfect. Tires are in great shape and only have roughly 15,xxx miles on them. You will not find a truck in this shape for this price around here, especially with the quadrasteer. It turns better than most cars. Parks awesome, and passing cars on the highway is insane.

Loaded SLT. Leather, power/heated front seats, power/heated mirrors, rear defrost, soft/firm ride control button, push button 4x4.

I have not decided if I'm going to take all the aftermarket lights off it and stereo (I do have all stock parts.) Comes with aftermarket grill (cut out not the cheap inlay.) Access roll up bed cover. Prodigy brake controller. I may be missing some stuff, but that is all I can think of.

As of right now the truck has 136,691 miles on it. Price I would like to get for it is $9,000 OBO. If you or anyone you know is looking for a truck, this is what you should buy.

Here are a few pics of the outside. If you'd like more pics let me know and if you have any questions either post up here or e-mail me at DSAutosports@yahoo.com

Sierra3.jpg

Sierra2.jpg

Sierra1.jpg

I've always wondered if it didn't take off because of the fear of more moving parts.

Neat idea though. Would be a dream for someone towing as long as the tow rating is high enough.

I would suggest that you put at the very least, the state where the truck is located. :thumbsup:

Chris

It didn't take off because it had so many problems. I had an '03 Denalli and the steering locked up all the time on me. They refused to fix it even though there were numerous service bulletins. When it worked, it was fantastic!! I wish they had worked through the bugs because it should be on every truck.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived