Customer Service 866.965.0400

3 Q's - Black Sprayers/PC Pad Kit/Feedback

Ok,

1. I asked Ashley on Tuesday, but just to make sure, as I didn't ask her about the pricing difference. I dropped my 36oz bottle with the black spray head, and the head shattered. Should I just add the "Save the Day pack" to my cart, and put in the notes that I want the bigger black ones? What about the pricing difference?

2. I see a Flex Pad Kit...is one not available for the PC without the backing plate and APC? Just looked..with the 2 pad option now, don't think that really makes a difference.

Customer Feedback:

So I ordered the Apron, MF Applicators and a Gallon of DS. I used my military discount at check-out...got me so far?

The valentines codes shouldn't have been able to be stacked with other codes..but guess what?

Even though I already used a discount code, to my suprise, the gang threw in the extra bottle of DS anyways on top of my other discount.

:bow:Thanks guys, I appreciate it:2thumbs:

Ok,

1. I asked Ashley on Tuesday, but just to make sure, as I didn't ask her about the pricing difference. I dropped my 36oz bottle with the black spray head, and the head shattered. Should I just add the "Save the Day pack" to my cart, and put in the notes that I want the bigger black ones? What about the pricing difference?

2. I see a Flex Pad Kit...is one not available for the PC without the backing plate and APC? Just looked..with the 2 pad option now, don't think that really makes a difference.

1. We can add those as an option... the pricing is the same as the foamers I believe, so if you buy those and specify you want the black sprayers instead I'm sure the warehouse wouldn't have an issue handling it.

2. The demand for a PC pad kit with 1 of each pad hasn't been all that high... most people wanted more polishing pads, but not the wax pad in most cases. Thats why we added the 2 packs... but we're always listening. If enough people want the 4 pack w/ 1 of each and no extras we can do that.

1. We can add those as an option... the pricing is the same as the foamers I believe, so if you buy those and specify you want the black sprayers instead I'm sure the warehouse wouldn't have an issue handling it.

2. The demand for a PC pad kit with 1 of each pad hasn't been all that high... most people wanted more polishing pads, but not the wax pad in most cases. Thats why we added the 2 packs... but we're always listening. If enough people want the 4 pack w/ 1 of each and no extras we can do that.

Cool..I will order it here shortly using the foaming sprayers with a side note. Thanks.

I forgot about the black pad...so that would make 4, and that one probably lasts forever considering the speed needed for application. I think the 2 pack deal is a much better option though. Thanks.

Archived